Eurusd/gbpusd - page 160

firscall:
Interesting. Do you use the THV Fib pivot levels?

I do mate, they rock!! plus weekly and monthly over the top so I'm aware of the BIG levels....

Gazmeistergeneral:
cheers mate, yeah was great day!!

OTV, that is deff a killa!!!! I hear boll bands are a good indicator to use when trading options. do you use them?

Gaz

just a follow up to my comment above, i think a good strategy for options is to place a straddle when boll bands get nice n tight (on higher tf)....just what I heard once....simple but effective.

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
just a follow up to my comment above, i think a good strategy for options is to place a straddle when boll bands get nice n tight (on higher tf)....just what I heard once....simple but effective. Gaz

The old Bollinger Band squeeze. I'll have a look.

The old Bollinger Band squeeze. QUOTE]

thats the one!!!

firscall:
The old Bollinger Band squeeze. I'll have a look.

how comes your burning the oil tonight mate? doing research?

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
how comes your burning the oil tonight mate? doing research? Gaz

Indeed. Just refreshing the edge but heading to bed soon so I'm fresh for tomorrow.

firscall:
Indeed. Just refreshing the edge but heading to bed soon so I'm fresh for tomorrow.

I'm off to bed. Speak soon.

firscall:

indeed mate. i'm off now too. have a good one tom mate!! hope to see you online!!!! another nice news laden day in store!!

cheers

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
how comes your burning the oil tonight mate? doing research? Gaz

im back from the beatch i read all. will you please explain how you use zup +thv fiv pivot for long term??(why not yours)

avi1:
im back from the beatch i read all. will you please explain how you use zup +thv fiv pivot for long term??(why not yours)

Hi mate, I do use my indy but with THV and monthly pivots and weekly pivots (most recently) over the top....

I only use zup on 15min and 1hr tf. confirmed zup patterns at main pivot/fib points together with trix and macd histon confirmation are nice strong setup.

hope the beach was nice!!

see you tomo mate!!

Reason: