Eurusd/gbpusd - page 166

firscall:
Gaz, how often do you get stopped out or take a loss?

3 times in the last few weeks - all small losses. biggest was Monday took 2 trades and was down total 25pips for the day. this has been a good week for breakout traders so far.

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
3 times in the last few weeks - all small losses. biggest was Monday took 2 trades and was down total 25pips for the day. this has been a good week for breakout traders so far. Gaz

And which Zup patttern changed?

Gazmeistergeneral:
GU is going to 7058 by the looks of things - didn't take short @ 14 7014 as Zup pattern changed - 7058 is top of range and also main pivot.

cheers

Gaz

Based on past experience on this thread I suspect that this (1.7030) is going to be the top for the day. Watch out for major reversal.

firscall:
And which Zup patttern changed?

its still bearish butterfly however the entry range moved up and the top of range (grey box) is at next important pivot level. to be honest tho I'm not liking the pa today as my intuition is telling me that it isn't suited to my edge. think this another trend followers day....however if pa goes to 7058 I may consider a short as there is now very decent divergence on 5min, 15min and 1hr tfs....will see what I think once we get there.

cheers

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
its still bearish butterfly however the entry range moved up and the top of range (grey box) is at next important pivot level. to be honest tho I'm not liking the pa today as my intuition is telling me that it isn't suited to my edge. think this another trend followers day....however if pa goes to 7058 I may consider a short as there is now very decent divergence on 5min, 15min and 1hr tfs....will see what I think once we get there.

cheers

Gaz

But the range moved up after the spike through 1.7014! I'm not being a twat but rather interested in your method, I'm looking at pretty much what you are and I can't see how it would have been possible to close that limit order. Anyhow, NP.

Gazmeistergeneral:

cheers

Gaz

bearish butterfly on EU 15min but not 1hr....

firscall:
But the range moved up after the spike through 1.7014! I'm not being a twat but rather interested in your method, I'm looking at pretty much what you are and I can't see how it would have been possible to close that limit order. Anyhow, NP.

hi mate gods honest truth I never entered the limit order and I was gutted that I didn't get short at that price after pa went through it as I was busy at work otherwise I would be sitting on a loss now. by then the zup pattern changed so I left it. I was lucky.

Cheers

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
hi mate gods honest truth I never entered the limit order and I was gutted that I didn't get short at that price after pa went through it as I was busy at work otherwise I would be sitting on a loss now. by then the zup pattern changed so I left it. I was lucky.

Cheers

Gaz

Okay. Fair play but you really need to declare the facts up front. If a particular trade that you post is one that you'd desire but haven't actually placed then you should disclose it. Personally, I'll completely disregard paper type calls and take notice (but not follow) real ones.

Gazmeistergeneral:
bearish butterfly on EU 15min but not 1hr....

but its moving up,4449 4469

avi1:
but its moving up,4449 4469

BIG news out in 30 minutes.

Reason: