Eurusd/gbpusd - page 168

firscall:
The book: The Options Course by George Fontaniliis is recommended.

cheers mate.

so at the moment - you wait for pa to hit your ph or pl then take the straddle? if so, that does sound like a v good strategy.

A play I could have done would have been to short @ 7014 as planned, then buy a near the money call option (so long as premium doesn't cost more then say my expected overall profit target on the cash short)....thoughts?

Gazmeistergeneral:
did you check out the boll bands btw?

boll bands i dont hear it?

avi1:
boll bands i dont hear it?

Bollinger Band

Gazmeistergeneral:
cheers mate.

so at the moment - you wait for pa to hit your ph or pl then take the straddle? if so, that does sound like a v good strategy.

A play I could have done would have been to short @ 7014 as planned, then buy a near the money call option (so long as premium doesn't cost more then say my expected overall profit target on the cash short)....thoughts?

Sounds about right. Anyway guys. I'm done foruming for this week so Chat to you next week. Have a good week trading!!!

Gazmeistergeneral:
Bollinger Band

try bands 20/2 cross 10/1.5

firscall:
Sounds about right. Anyway guys. I'm done foruming for this week so Chat to you next week. Have a good week trading!!!

cool mate, see you next week!

Gaz

avi1:
try bands 20/2 cross 10/1.5

on 5-m you can add trix

firscall:

see you on the beatch

avi1:
on 5-m you can add trix

have you taken any trade today mate?

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
have you taken any trade today mate? Gaz

2)4394 to 4425 ,4425 to 4385. do you try my bands?.do you open zup 76?(send me email)

Reason: