Eurusd/gbpusd - page 170

Gazmeistergeneral:
mate, you deff don't need to prove yourself - I was just making a point that people should not say they did something after the event (i've seen you pick people up on this in the past)....agreed? Gaz

I didn't take it that way.

News

Big news in 25mins.....

Gazmeistergeneral:
Big news in 25mins.....

Straddle job! Once I start typing message on here it's a job to pull myself away!

firscall:
Straddle job! Once I start typing message on here it's a job to pull myself away!

I know mate i'm the same!!

firscall:
Okay. My view is that the market is going to move big after the News. I'm not sure of the direction but I favour a quick spike upto 7066 (fib projection thingy) before a sell off taking us down beyond the lows. Of course, this is just my view and I could be wrong but the ADP NF employment didn't actually create as much volality as the number justified and I feel that we are due for a double reaction.

yeah this is a deff market mover coming up. i'm loathed to get in tho as i'm not feeling it today. like I said this earlier, todays market doesn't suit my edge.

we'll see how pa plays out.

Gazmeistergeneral:
I know mate i'm the same!!

Okay. My view is that the market is going to move big after the News. I'm not sure of the direction but I favour a quick spike upto 7066 (fib projection thingy) before a sell off taking us down beyond the lows.

Of course, this is just my view and I could be wrong but the ADP NF employment didn't actually create as much volatility as the number justified and I feel that we are due for a double reaction.

Gazmeistergeneral:
yeah this is a deff market mover coming up. i'm loathed to get in tho as i'm not feeling it today. like I said this earlier, todays market doesn't suit my edge. we'll see how pa plays out.

Well done. It's good to recognise when you should step aside.

It's upto you how to choose to write but the call you made earlier about the price was likely to hit 7059 (I think) would have been more valuable if you had stated: "The reversal zone according to the Bearish Butterfly is between 7023-7059. I favour the price going to the R2 but the price would need to get past the fibo pivot at 7037 to get there".

Just a thought as I think it gives more of a complete picture for newer traders. Anyway, News time.

The price probably won't move now....lol

firscall:
Okay. My view is that the market is going to move big after the News. I'm not sure of the direction but I favour a quick spike upto 7066 (fib projection thingy) before a sell off taking us down beyond the lows. Of course, this is just my view and I could be wrong but the ADP NF employment didn't actually create as much volatility as the number justified and I feel that we are due for a double reaction.

strong move down??

Okay Puts closed and now naked!