Eurusd/gbpusd - page 163

Gazmeistergeneral:
here you go fwend!! this is as big as I could get it - the divergenec is better on full screen....

Hmmm...have you changed the settings of ZUP? My 1 hour is still in Bullish gartley mode, although it did chnage to the Bearish one for a short spell but has changed back.

firscall:
Hmmm...have you changed the settings of ZUP? My 1 hour is still in Bullish gartley mode, although it did chnage to the Bearish one for a short spell but has changed back.

nope, settings left as they were. will pm you,.

avi1:
good morning?olso like to see your 1-h chart with zup+thv fiv pivot (mon+week) + trix +macddiv histo .how you see long term move.it seems i miss something. thx

morning mate!!

will email you tonight.

cheers

Gaz

firscall:
gm,

1.7015-1.6881

1.4497-1.4352

interesting - your GU PH ties in really well with the current bearish butterfly pattern I have on 1hr. your numbers give me extra confidence in setting short limit order @ 7014.....SL 7030.

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
interesting - your GU PH ties in really well with the current bearish butterfly pattern I have on 1hr. your numbers give me extra confidence in setting short limit order @ 7014.....SL 7030. Gaz

Welcome. Just another indicator. Include me in the AVI email.

avi1:
good morning?olso like to see your 1-h chart with zup+thv fiv pivot (mon+week) + trix +macddiv histo .how you see long term move.it seems i miss something. thx

heres my indy for monthly daily and weekly pivots....nice indy.

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
heres my indy for monthly daily and weekly pivots....nice indy. Gaz

bull flag on GU 5min

gas

avi1:

thx. that i use+fx5 macd div.what is your setting for zup?

Gazmeistergeneral:
heres my indy for monthly daily and weekly pivots....nice indy. Gaz

try to look at- bobokus fibo

avi1:
try to look at- bobokus fibo

Hi,

Easier if you just post it.

Reason: