Eurusd/gbpusd - page 161

Gazmeistergeneral:
Hi mate, I do use my indy but with THV and monthly pivots and weekly pivots (most recently) over the top....

I only use zup on 15min and 1hr tf. confirmed zup patterns at main pivot/fib points together with trix and macd histon confirmation are nice strong setup.

hope the beach was nice!!

see you tomo mate!!

thx good night

Gaz,

You did share this system with me...but I just don't know how to use the ZUP? It may say Bearish Gartley on 15m but nothing on the 1hr....Or 1hr may say Bullish Crab and the 15 min will say Bearish Gartley which means they conflict......

But I don't get the grey rectangle boxes with blue and yellow lines in it...you said that could be its range but not sure i understand this as price is sometimes 20 pips below this box....do you wait to enter until it gets to the grey box?....what about taking profit....where do you target?....the FIBS with R or S/

Just wish there where some visuals to explain this as i am a visual learner....

Notch, i wish you would post your numbers...but i understand how it is takes your focus away....

AVI why have you not sent me that Predicator indicator nor answer my question on your numbers?

avi1:
thx good night

morning all my no.4405 4397 4386 4424 4411

IMARICH1:
Gaz,

You did share this system with me...but I just don't know how to use the ZUP? It may say Bearish Gartley on 15m but nothing on the 1hr....Or 1hr may say Bullish Crab and the 15 min will say Bearish Gartley which means they conflict......

But I don't get the grey rectangle boxes with blue and yellow lines in it...you said that could be its range but not sure i understand this as price is sometimes 20 pips below this box....do you wait to enter until it gets to the grey box?....what about taking profit....where do you target?....the FIBS with R or S/

Notch, i wish you would post your numbers...but i understand how it is takes your focus away....

AVI why have you not sent me that Predicator indicator nor answer my question on your numbers?

pm me your email

avi1:
morning all my no.4405 4397 4386 4424 4411

4374 4366 4349

avi1:
4374 4366 4349

gm,

1.7015-1.6881

1.4497-1.4352

Gazmeistergeneral:
Hi mate, I do use my indy but with THV and monthly pivots and weekly pivots (most recently) over the top....

I only use zup on 15min and 1hr tf. confirmed zup patterns at main pivot/fib points together with trix and macd histon confirmation are nice strong setup.

hope the beach was nice!!

see you tomo mate!!

TF for Trix/MACD confirmation?

IMARICH1:
Gaz,

IMA,

You need to bring something to the table to share.

firscall:
TF for Trix/MACD confirmation?

5-m,15-m.(coral=xpma priod 21,4) .good morning , nice to see you ,wish you green day.

High Impact GBP news due out in 50 minutes.

Reason: