Eurusd/gbpusd - page 158

avi1:
all morning my no. 4374,4386 4405 44194361 4349

will it move around 4500

The following is a long-term Market Profile analysis I did whixh was posted in May on FF. The long-term view still holds.

http://www.forexfactory.com/t/10372/p_2749468/eurusd-6598.html#post2749468

May 21, 2009 7:31pm

notch

The market really doesn't like these levels. Historically, it has spent a very short amount of time here. Historically, both both parties have agreed that these levels do not represent value but since the auction process caused an upward distribution from the following levels 1.35503 to 1.36013 on numerous occassions we favour demand being cut once price has been bid up to 1.46209.

Once 1.46209 has been achieved it is likely that there will be period of consolidation between 1.36905 - 1.46209. However, the auction process is likely to continue in the upward direction ultimately seeking market symmetry at 1.54876. The move from 1.46209 to 1.54876 is likely to be very rapid after which a fall back to 1.46847 is expected. There then should be a push to 1.56661 at which point excess supply is likely to enter the market.

LONG TERM the auction process rejects the levels between 1.36905-1.56661 and seeks balance between 1.20590 - 1.27728.

I can't give you time & price without digging into by Fibbonnaci time lines.

firscall:
I bet no one saw that coming...lol I expect it to top between 4420-30

good morning,nice to have you back, wish you green p.

but for day trader i look for no up.(your predict)

avi1:
good morning,nice to have you back, wish you green p. but for day trader i look for no up.(your predict)

Sorry. I'm no longer posting specific levels.

firscall:
Sorry. I'm no longer posting specific levels.

i know ,but i look at your last ph as aday trader.do you look at my last indi , do you like them?

avi1:
i know ,but i look at your last ph as aday trader.do you look at my last indi , do you like them?

I do not use any indies except for my PH, PL and calculations that are based on them. Other indies - while good - are of no use to me.

firscall:
I do not use any indies except for my PH, PL and calculations that are based on them. Other indies - while good - are of no use to me.

i think that i can learn from profesional like you.only if you like.i watch forex and you arer realy big.

avi1:
i think that i can learn from profesional like you.only if you like.i watch forex and you arer realy big.

Thanks. I really have to focus on my trading. Helping others isn't helping me at the moment. Anyway, you are a very good trader!

firscall:
Thanks. I really have to focus on my trading. Helping others isn't helping me at the moment. Anyway, you are a very good trader!

thx for your compliment,i think i have an idea for you, ask you latter

avi,

Just some clairification on your numbers.....I see that the price went to 4407 so I bought at 4405 (your Number)...but price as dropped to 4394.....

Do you stay LONG in this trade since it broke 4405 or do I close...just not sure how many pips you allow for the price to go against your trade.....

Reason: