Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1530

eurofreek:
It looks like that Nothing is the same as only 3-4 years ago

It all remind at a time when they were widening spreads of EURCFH during Asian session to prevent scalping from normal folks. Now they are tightening ranges to prevent HFT. We, the regular traders, are paying the price of HFT scamm

searchingFX:
It all remind at a time when they were widening spreads of EURCFH during Asian session to prevent scalping from normal folks. Now they are tightening ranges to prevent HFT. We, the regular traders, are paying the price of HFT scamm

Yes, I remember those times when all were up at Asian session and when they did not have anti scalping rules like now. But they do not have anti scalping rules for HFT "traders" - they are getting payed for that. In this tight ranges HFT will do the same as before. Only we can not trade

If I have to guess, we are going to have another gap today. Ukrainian 48 hours is about to expire

eurofreek:
If I have to guess, we are going to have another gap today. Ukrainian 48 hours is about to expire

Or we are looking to a same thing that happened on Friday - no volatility, no volume, nothing. Nobody knows what will happen - nobody wants to risk

Usual ratios before the official market open :

Files:
ratios.gif  24 kb

mladen:
Usual ratios before the official market open :

Interesting

The overall percentage of EURUSD is falling

No gap. 1.3838 (bloomberg prices)

seems that this time it will continue the slow climb. bullish trend continues

There us no money in EURUSD any more. Not even HFT. This is becoming a disaster to trade

Bah, it us going to be the sane again

Going to take a rest - no trading Asian session again

Reason: