Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1527

EURUSD range still dropping to 38 pips. On average should be 100 pips.

honeill:
EURUSD range still dropping to 38 pips. On average should be 100 pips.

Ranges are not what they used to be

And this time they are pricing in that ECB is not going to change anything in the "we are prepared to do anything it takes" and then do nothing approach. Nobody believes Draghi any more. He cried "wolf" too many times

searchingFX:
Ranges are not what they used to be And this time they are pricing in that ECB is not going to change anything in the "we are prepared to do anything it takes" and then do nothing approach. Nobody believes Draghi any more. He cried "wolf" too many times

Its a fact. The breakout of the Inside day produced merely 540 pips (Today's Range).

psaTrading:
Its a fact. The breakout of the Inside day produced merely 540 pips (Today's Range).

Probably a typo, since today range was 54 pips

Time to do the math how much a commission costs compared to spread (but I think that there will be no big difference - if I am wrong please post it here). We are going to have to take care of each and every point (not pip) if we want to stay profitable

Last 6 hours - 7 pips range.

And it will stay like that for the rest of the Asian session

One more day with one more Draghi speech

The odds that he is again going to tell that "ECB will do whatever is necessary" are so high that nobody discuses it any more. After that we can expect a bullish rebound

And now we wait for Dragi's eternal "we are going to do whatever it take".

They are not going to do it - Germany is stronger than ever and that all that counts - the rest are just a market to sell German products

eurofreek:
And now we wait for Dragi's eternal "we are going to do whatever it take". They are not going to do it - Germany is stronger than ever and that all that counts - the rest are just a market to sell German products

Probably

But I am out of the market (just in case)

Almost missed the speech's time.My bet is he is gonna say nothing that isn't factored into the price yet.

He told the usual stuff : that strong euro is no good, that they are thinking of measures (thinking) but that they actually have no idea what to do. Same old Draghi