Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1523

eurofreek:
Sure looks like it now

To the last point :):)

Support became the resistance

Trend still staying bullush - no signs of trend changing but a simple support resistance shist that happens before any major holiday that will close the majority of market makers for a couple of days. Clearer picture only after the holliday

Files:
eurusd_3.gif  37 kb

whisperer:
Are we going to see same thing as yesterday - closing at open price?

Not far from that!

this 10 pips rage is probably going to stay the whole day long. I am lucky that I do not have any opened positions

eurofreek:
this 10 pips rage is probably going to stay the whole day long. I am lucky that I do not have any opened positions

Majority of brokers already closed. That is it. Happy holiday guys (to those celebrating it)

Happy holidays guys

searchingFX:
Majority of brokers already closed. That is it. Happy holiday guys (to those celebrating it)

Some stayed open, but the change is negligible (range 14 pips, closed at open)

eurofreek:
Some stayed open, but the change is negligible (range 14 pips, closed at open)

Same were trading. I hope they they were strictly scalping since anything else will not leave them with a calm weekend

searchingFX:
Same were trading. I hope they they were strictly scalping since anything else will not leave them with a calm weekend

I hope that nobody was trading

Everybody knew that it will be like that

It will be even worse

Banks will go to their own - closed to public - trading systems and we will b left at the mercy of HFT crooks and rigging crooks. Seems like the end of forex trading for traders that mean it as business is going to vanish

Reason: