Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1536

Nothing is sure any more

They have started the civil war in Ukraine

Front running

NFP expected to be better than forecasted

eurofreek:
Front running NFP expected to be better than forecasted

No surprise at all

An now nobody knows what to do Too good data ?

nbtrading:
An now nobody knows what to do Too good data ?

Nagh

FED clearly stated that they do not care about the unemployment any more and that rates are not going to be altered for a long time. So, this rebounce was predictable too. Euro is still losing the currency war

With this big deviation from a predicted NFP range is only 60 pips?

We can officially declare that forex is dead

the world needs a shock to widen all the ranges

Oils also way to tight, once you could make 100's of pips in a day, 1000s in a wk, now only a few hundred a wk if your lucky

how's a trader suppose to eat.. and drink on less than 100pips a day

sell in may did n't last long lol , maybe that was it for this yr

although i have a suspicion there maybe tanking ahead sometime this yr, as something does n't seem quite right about the last 4 months

eurofreek:
Nagh FED clearly stated that they do not care about the unemployment any more and that rates are not going to be altered for a long time. So, this rebounce was predictable too. Euro is still losing the currency war

Maybe it was predictable, but I was biting my nails for some time. Entered long at 1.3825 and when I closed it at 1.3855 I finally could relax. Now I see that it went even more up but I could not care less : for some time I was sure that it will break 1.38 down.

Now I can have a happy weekend

nbtrading:
Maybe it was predictable, but I was biting my nails for some time. Entered long at 1.3825 and when I closed it at 1.3855 I finally could relax. Now I see that it went even more up but I could not care less : for some time I was sure that it will break 1.38 down. Now I can have a happy weekend

You are lucky

But imagine those that believed that it is really breaking down and went short. Just to get whipsawed. So much about price action trading

eurofreek:
You are lucky But imagine those that believed that it is really breaking down and went short. Just to get whipsawed. So much about price action trading

Yes, you are lucky. For a sec I was thinking about going short, but I didn't do anything. Time for a nice weekend.