Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1537

csc2009:
Yes, you are lucky. For a sec I was thinking about going short, but I didn't do anything. Time for a nice weekend.

NFP trading is almost always a matter of luck but with new ranges that we have and with HFTs doing what they do, yesterday it was nothing but a gamble. And all in such a tight range that soon we are not going to have room to make any error

eurofreek:
NFP trading is almost always a matter of luck but with new ranges that we have and with HFTs doing what they do, yesterday it was nothing but a gamble. And all in such a tight range that soon we are not going to have room to make any error

I was thinking the following way : nothing is normal any more. And since the numbers came in so big, what was the least normal thing that can happen? But I admit that I was very lucky

nbtrading:
I was thinking the following way : nothing is normal any more. And since the numbers came in so big, what was the least normal thing that can happen? But I admit that I was very lucky

Skip NFP - NFP was, is and always will be a political news not a fundamental. They are manipulating it so much, that it is newer showing economical state but what politicians want us to think about the economics.

Right now Obama needs to improve his rating - that is all we need to know about NFP

NFP trading - it used to be 100-150 pips on EURUSD. Good old days

EURUSD trapped in between 1.38 and 1.39 with bullish trend prevailing. We can expect an explosion any time - even in May regardless of the saying

Files:
eurusd_2.gif  38 kb

Long to short ratios before the official market open :

Files:
ratios_1.gif  24 kb

20 pips gap (1.3886 at a moment)

Gap already closed

I was hoping for a bit of excitement in the Asian session, but there will be none

eurofreek:
Gap already closed I was hoping for a bit of excitement in the Asian session, but there will be none

They closed it so quick as if someone was afraid that it will leak

The usual Asian session (max 10-15 pips range)?

nbtrading:

They closed it so quick as if someone was afraid that it will leak

The usual Asian session (max 10-15 pips range)?

Exactly that range

May have started

Reason: