Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1524

nbtrading:
It will be even worse Banks will go to their own - closed to public - trading systems and we will b left at the mercy of HFT crooks and rigging crooks. Seems like the end of forex trading for traders that mean it as business is going to vanish

I don't think that it is so bad, but it is far from being good either.

At least if banks get out of the market at the same place with us, then the hft should not be so interested to jump in - less money they can earn.

They will be opening bogus banks then just to take part of the "bankers net" (there is interbank market already but it seems that banks ware in the same market with us for the same reasons as HFT - to get our money easily) and then that will be something : imagine two groups of crooks fighting each other

HFT is here to stay. You can not cure cancer without killing it completely - and they are just proposing to "regulate it" not to ban it

Reading the small prints : donate or pay bigger taxes

eurofreek:
HFT is here to stay. You can not cure cancer without killing it completely - and they are just proposing to "regulate it" not to ban it Reading the small prints : donate or pay bigger taxes

Just wait when Mark Karpeles opens a brokerage company

whisperer:
Just wait when Mark Karpeles opens a brokerage company

He is an amateur

Richard Fuld from Lehman took $500 million just in bonuses from 2000 to 2007 (we al know what happened to Lehman). Sorry for your loss, but Mark Karpeles is a small fish

searchingFX:
He is an amateur Richard Fuld from Lehman took $500 million just in bonuses from 2000 to 2007 (we al know what happened to Lehman). Sorry for your loss, but Mark Karpeles is a small fish

One day we shall discover how much did Dimon get. When he gets a bonus (the real one, not the official one) it causes a spike in the market

I would not worry about Dimon

I am worrying that we soon will not be able to trade any more

Usual short to long ratios before the official market open :

Files:
ratios_1.gif  25 kb

No gap : current price 1.3811 (bloomberg)

There will be no big change - London session will dead

nbtrading:
There will be no big change - London session will dead

We can relax for one more day

Nothing is going to happen out of the ordinary