IMax Indicator - page 13

Last series of photos

H4 thru monthly timeframes...

Not one of these photos show what you are describing... every direction and trend strength were accurately rendered by the indicators... don't use the indicator(s) is my suggestion... I don't put so much effort into discrediting an indicator... I just don't use it if doesn't work for me...

Now in the international language of Forex as you say... what does it mean when your photos don't match mine? It is easy to reverse the phases in the code... is that what you did? And then took photos???

Files:
hph4.gif  29 kb
hpd1.gif  27 kb
hpw1.gif  27 kb
hpmn1.gif  27 kb

You know I was angry when I saw your post that I didn't notice you are using the iMAXhpDetector 2... which is even more reliable potentially than the separate indicators... because the two indicators are integrated so one doesn't have to read the other... but code for both is identical....

And, I am not going to bother posting another series of photos... which I have checked again, and there is no phase/arrow sync problems... in fact it would virtually be impossible with the integrated indicator...

And, I do notice that your signals do appear to be exactly 180 degrees out of phase... so I would suggest putting the code back the way you originally downloaded it... and stop posting the effects of any modifications you personally make to it, and pretending there is problem when there is not.

Hello, Wiley

I apologize him to have him fact to anger, my intention is not to speak bad of the indicator, on the contrary, I find one of the best indicators that have found in the forums, there am I am even working in a strategy, in which the main indicator is iMAX and its derived.

So alone he/she wanted some help because it didn't coincide me the arrows with you line them, that was everything, but lower the indicators again, I loaded them again, and now they work to the perfection.

The bad thing is that I don't speak English and perhaps you misinterpret my words for that reason.

I don't speak English, for that reason I said that it attached him some pictures, because to my I find that in learning question, a picture is worth but that a thousand words, for that reason it is that the images are the international language of the forex, at least this way I find.

Excuse for the extensive of this post, but he/she wanted to leave in clear, my gratefulness toward you, for the work that this making, and so that he/she has not understood bad.

Ecuaforex

Excellent Wiley

is it impressive the advances that this having this indicator, and their new versions, will it be possible to add an alert pop up? to the iMAXhpMTFdet3. So that he/she appears in screen especificadom the couple and the TF, give the one which the alarm you active.

This would help to work in several even or also in a single couple, but in several TF. once but, thank you

This has only been up a few minutes, and you have already downloaded it... you might want to download it again... I caught a redundant piece of code that doesn't affect the functionality, but nonetheless I removed it, and added a comment above the Phase2shift parameter in the code, so if you want the most recent update, download it again...

There is an alert in this version... that is what I did, added the iMAXalert indicator into the detector instead of the plain iMAX indicator... iMAXalert had all the bells and whistles... arrows, alerts, coloration options... so it is all in this version now, and even the global variable interface is included at no extra charge!

I will have to make sure I understand what you want in the form of an alert if this is not what you had mind... so I will reread your post, and think about it, and see if I can understand and help if I can.

Yes the alert pops up, unless you disable it. I will recheck what information is transmitted when the alert pops up... I can add something more to that easily if it is already not included... so wait a few minutes... and I will make any changes if necessary to include timeframe, symbol... whatever. Yes, as I thought, the symbol, time and timeframe are already provided in the alert as is. So, as of now, I don't see any need for any additions.

Thank you sir!

I don't have an explaination for the 180 degree phase shift you show in your photos... I suspect that there has been a code change... regardless of any misunderstandings... I can assure you when I make a code contribution I try to make sure it is worthwhile.

I have tested hundreds of indicators, and about half of those were junk, most didn't work from the beginning, and I swore I would never post junk code. So, I do my best.

Anyway, since you are using the iMAXhpDetector 2, which has the basic iMAXhp integrated into the trend detector I decided to just integrate the iMAX alert indicator into the detector... so there is now an iMAXhpDetector 3 for anyone that likes having the phase lines, arrows and alerts, all as options for the user.

So here it is... with photos again showing that the phases and arrows are in agreement, and now the arrows above the phase lines as well.

I do believe that I a made a small change to how the global variables were checked, but this won't affect most users at all.

Remember, this is good for EURUSD and currency pairs of similar values, and a currency such as JPY will definitely need to have the Ph2step parameter adjusted so the amplitude of the phase shift is sufficient for crossing... done in the code as I described earlier in the thread. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179233/page9

This is a photo of the M30 chart, and the trend just switched down, all the arrows agree, and the trend strength is refected accurately as a weak trend...

Files:
xxx.gif  25 kb

Thank you Wiley

It is what wanted.

thank you

I look at your photo and the phases look correct... I don't see your timeframe reference.... sooo how can I or anyone know what you referring to.... I just posted a whole series of photos showing what I see and exact timeframes in sequence... and I would like to know how you explain that... and no I have no plans to remove the name of indicator... why would that be so important?. I think that others who are going to adapt versions of their own dashboards can do that for themselves... but, I am not building a dashboard per se... and this is functionally fine for this version.

From what I can determine from your photo... the phase arrows are correct, and the phases are correct... so you are telling me the detector is wrong... and the indicator is built into the detector now... I reallly would like for you to explain how all my photos are wrong... how I am so wrong about what I see... what are you saying??? Because I can post the unaltered code all over the world, and see how many others agree with you... but how do you explain what is wrong... you code... to some degree... you must think you know something about what the problem is... what is it??

No... I will not alter or upload any code unless I have evidence that there is a valid problem... why are you trying to give yourself an out here... you wanted to stir the pot that is obvious... now answer my questions to you please if you want more cooperation from me...

I see your new photo and unless I can replicate this... there will still be no alterations... I posted photos as well... what is your explaination?

M5 chart I am looking at this moment... trend just switched... everything looks fine to me here... your broker time is much different than mine. And, I answered your post within a few minutes... so this information I am giving you is current... how can I contemplate making changes when I don't have any valid information that supports the need for a change....

I did this coding today... I spent more time than you have observing this... and I haven't seen what you are talking about.

Files:
vvv.gif  22 kb
Reason: