Prediction on "accelerator" and "fibo" - page 3

As of today, I consider the prediction task as completed.

Reached the 76% mark, which I always stop at given the inaccuracies of the 23% placement.

Of course it would be easier and faster with the indicator ... Of the 100p "move" 34p were taken ...

Forecast fully confirmed ... 1.4900 achieved.

Good luck to all!!!

FINAL

exact confirmation of the forecast

Interesting topic....

But I didn't quite understand it...

What is the criterion for taking a reversal..... that is, let's say you took an impulse from the indicator... the price didn't reach the target... and the indicator shows an impulse in the opposite direction... why don't you consider it? We take the very start screen of the market position...

Borisytch.

Look at the message in the private message.

khorosh >> :

Borisytch.

See the message in private.

replied ... thanks! ... will be interesting!

Borisytch >> :

answered ... thank you! ... will be interesting!

I didn't get a message.

tolikboev >> :

Interesting topic....

But I didn't quite understand it...

What is the criterion for taking a reversal..... that is, let's say you took an impulse from the indicator... the price didn't reach the target... and the indicator shows an impulse in the opposite direction... why don't you consider it? >>...The very first screen of the market position is taken into consideration...

Since the start of the marking happens within 25-30% of the start of the trend ... And besides, we don't react to small trends ... It means that to determine the reference point (trend start) a decent ZZ will be enough ...

Borisytch >> :

Since the start of the markup happens within 25-30% of the start of the trend ... and in addition we do not react to small trends ... It means that to determine the reference point (the beginning of the trend) a decent ZZ will be enough ...

It's an interesting topic. It's not obvious to me. What is a "small" trend? And what is a "big" one?

Still, this is a very subjective thing. Maybe an EA for semi-automatic trading would be more appropriate here?

khorosh >> :

>> I don't get a message.

>> Igor.Alexeevskiy@gmail.com

Azzx >> :

It's an interesting topic. It's not obvious to me. What is a "small" trend? What is a "big" trend?

This is a very subjective thing, after all. Maybe an EA for semi-automatic trading would be more suitable?

I define "shallow" by the number of points passed in the first 23%.

... Yes, I mean the EA with semi-automated trading - of course, especially during the debugging phase and adding filters ...

Borisytch >> :

>> I define "small" by the number of points passed in the first 23%.

Nice pipe. =)

I like the idea, I'll have to think about it at the weekend.

Reason: