IMax Indicator - page 17

I have publically said... I have changed no code during our discussions here... and hopefully the administrator will confirm that... I have said this publically, and what you are posting if that is your claim... that I altered something since you came to me with your complaint... is a damn lie!! Why are you persisting??? Are you nuts... prove that I uploaded the changes claim... I did no such thing... You have accused me of this now several times... I have denied publically here.... where there are no doubt records that either support what you say or I say here... Why don't you stop, instead of trashing what is supposed to be forum advancing the technical capabilites of traders??? Your complaints, accusations... have nothing to do with that at all, and I already said much earlier that I was feeling harrassed by you here... you didn't open this thread, you did not write the indicator code that has been foundation for this thread, and you seem bent on bullying me here... when I have been working hard for the benefit of other traders... and not using any templates while I was doing it.

Since you came to me with your symptoms I have altered no code! When I first uploaded the V3 detector, I reuploaded a few minutes later, and even told equaforex about that... I have not reuploaded anything since... are your nuts??? You are still at this??? You even said you would quit harrassing me here... and you are still at it...

Your complaint to me about phase problems mismatching came to me three days after the date you are showing... you didn't even have an issue at that time.... that is when I first uploaded it.... and I reuploaded it a few minutes after that.... because I found a piece of redundant code had left in the file... and I added an extra comment in the file for the benefit of users.... it did not affect the functionality... but I removed a cosmestic defect... No changes since... and you are still grasping at straws to put me through hell in public defending my work here which I have no choice to do as long as you keep this up... please stop your public harassment...

I honestly do not know where this person is coming from... what I can say to others is what I have repeated over and over, that I recommend that users use the iMAX code as I published it... not something generated over my advice let alone a copyright... and if there are any problems... best to PM me and I will correct any copyrighted material published by me. Code I donated to the public domain... is free to use, but not republishing it in my name, or using the same file name or titles... Doing that just confuses the heck out people... who don't know which version has what changes in it... And if you choose to resolve any issues in public view, fine... I will try to admit any faults and correct them... but, if I cannot replicate a fault, I have no intention of changing published code... But, what I am expecting to happen in public is a civilized discourse about advancing the technology... not sticking to one another publically persistently.

As with any piece of software... mine can always be improved, and I look forward to meeting people and discussing ways to improve a tool for the benefit of other traders. I voluteer myself here to that end... not to endless arguments... If I choose not make a change in code on someones suggestion... just give the matter time, for others to have a say... if there is fault in software it will not resolve itself... others will report the same fault, and that was what I had hoped would happen in this case, because there are such things as intermittant symptoms of a fault, and sometimes it is hard, or may take time to determine the exact fault... I have been troubleshooting technical problems now for 40 years... so I know something about that process, and sometimes it just takes a little time, and more data, and eventually a fault is located, or a method to achieve a gain in the efficiency or performance in a system is discovered, and beneficial changes can be made... It has been my hope that we could develop an indicator here into a useful trading tool, and learn something in the process, together. That is my goal for now, and iMAX in my opinion, is developing very nicely. This a perfect time for people to watch and involve themselves in the development process. That is what I have been hoping was going to happen in this thread.

I still intend to submit a sophisticated application based on the iMAX and iMAXhp indicators, that I hope will be a damn useful tool to a lot of traders that they can always find here if they think they need it.

Read that post you are trying to tar and feather me with.... read my post... I was generously donating a performance enhanced version of an indicator for the benefit of traders here... my own coding... my own original thoughts... you are really out of line, and messing things up for people here... are you are trying to drive away contributors... that obviously even you seem to want to use this indicator and it's enhancements I have been donating here... Not that you will... But, what the hell are you doing?

The changes you posted above, are not changes I made when I reupload my file originally... I can add that too now for argument... you are nuts... please stop...

I did not ask for your help personally on anything... I have as is custom in the forum solicited anyone to contribute... you have clearly overdone yourself, and you never fixed any code of mine at all... you have been a pain to put up with... You contributed an application that used my indicator in a template you used... not hardly original thinking... you don't understand the indicator itself, and proved that in your public submissions... which you have now tried to cover up at my expense... by removing the most embarrassing irrational coding expessions you posted.

I have no problem keeping track of the code, because you don't understand a legal copyright either... there has to be a legally submitted original... The usual method is to send one to one's self in the mail, to establish proof of the date, and content.... please stop harrassing me here, for your own benefit?

I asked you to support your own position... by submitting your rational coding thoughts... mine was contradictory... my code is out there, my photo evidence showing... yours contradicted, and you kept harrassing me... and since you claim to be a coder, which I was, and do doubt, a capability on your part for original design, I was challenging you to show your proof which your repeatedly provided by means of the irrational public coding expressions you submitted.

Only you could twist this expression you are using as some sort of plea on my part for your expertise...

I don't need your expertise to do any coding sir. Your work is built on mine and others, not the other way around.

You say I was clearly asking for your help???? I had asked you to stop at that point too, and let others contribute, and hear what they might say, to get more input... but you were not going to have that happen, and you kept publically plastering the thread with your issue(s)... so I was challenging you to put up, or shut up...

But, you are clearly sick in my humble opinion, obsessed about this, from the time you claim I was pleading for your help till now... and someone has to put a stop to this... and I will... I will not contribute anything here.... if the administrator is so lax about affairs here that they condone by aquiesing to harrassment of contributors here, by people in your condition, then... I am in the wrong place to be of any real help to professional traders.... they are not going to get anything out of all this other than your BS... and I for one don't have time for that.

So, I am sorry folks, but there will be no further contributions by me to the public domain, in any form here at Forex TSD, hence forth...

Does that make you feel better now??? Now everyone can turn to you for whatever you offer... but, cut and paste coding has its limitations...

post removed

post removed

Reason: