re iMax indy

removed by request of wiley

If you think I should change a copyrighted work... PM me... tell me what the problem is... we discuss it I make my decision... and modify my own work... you are just playing cowboy here with other peoples work... that is my point, okay??? And, maybe we can get past this... I was really trying to earlier... but I will protect or stand by my work.

My God... you simply moved the location of an integer variable... has no effect... so how can things not work for you then suddenly work after making a change like that?

Anyway... please take down the unauthorized republishing of my copyrighted work... submit your own original works sir... please?

All I asked you to do was to remove the .mlq4 file you posted as supposedly a correction to my work, that I stand by, as not needing correction for the problem you kept trying to document in public here, that I could not replicate. You can talk, but taking my files and modifying and republishing them, when there is clearly no change approved by me... or even technically sensible... is what needed correction by you... not your removing every post, and blaming me.... I think, removing all the rediculous technical statements you made.... especially code samples, deprives people of what you put me through here... for no good technical reasons.

But now, you are still determined to make me out to be some kind of jerk, even if I was right, and you have been wrong... and you chose the public expressions of your positions all along... I could not control your public input here, and just had to keep defending my work...

So if you think it best to remove all your posts and blame me... well, I keep finding myself saying... do whatever you think is best because things have been out of control with you from the get go... and hopefully, now I can get back to simply introducing improvements, and working for adding useful tools for traders here by more civilized means with others.

Reason: