Pimpology Lives On - Intensive Care for Newbies - page 25

Thanks Salat

Om Salat, since Zak has been out you have been a great substitute teacher. Seeing what you have posted so far has given me more direction, and for that I have to say Thanks. Not to mention how the thread has (virtually) no drama, it's just all analysis. Your efforts and contributions have certainly helped alot.

thanks om salat you are too kind much appreciated....

Davin:
Om Salat,..... I have to say Thanks. ..... Your efforts and contributions have certainly helped alot.
deejaynv:
thanks om salat you are too kind much appreciated....

I should be the one thanking you guys. By answering your questions, it actually refreshes my brain on the things I've learned but forgotten, like the previous Fibonacci example I just posted. Now I'm using it again and it's improving my trading already.

That's why I urge other to try help answer questions that are posted here. By helping others, you actually help yourself more.

With the exception of a couple of minor disturbances here and there, the people who visited this thread are actually nice and descent people who are more interested in learning and sharing.

Salat

Om_Salat:

I hope this post answers questions that anyone have regarding the Fib SR and FiboPiv indicators I posted. The difference between the

two is that Fib SR uses colored boxes while FiboPiv uses support & resistance line.

Salat, nice work, thanks for another great post.

Mike (Badger)

Ahh Salat,

As always, when I visited this thread again after a gap, I found more useful posts from you. I guess after Zak, you are our second teacher. I have not been able to keep up with FX trading because of my work and all and today it seems everything has wiped off from my mind(watever I read over Zak's method). I am just revising everything again in hope to start demo account soon.

Meanwhile, I noticed that your charts seems to be not using Heiken Ashi candles. If I am not wrong, ZAK used them.Would you share why are you not using them?

Thanks

ag_fx:
Ahh Salat,

As always, when I visited this thread again after a gap, I found more useful posts from you. I guess after Zak, you are our second teacher. I have not been able to keep up with FX trading because of my work and all and today it seems everything has wiped off from my mind(watever I read over Zak's method). I am just revising everything again in hope to start demo account soon.

Meanwhile, I noticed that your charts seems to be not using Heiken Ashi candles. If I am not wrong, ZAK used them.Would you share why are you not using them?

Thanks

Hi AG,

It's nothing against the Heiken Ashi candles. I'm just trying out some swing trading technique, and to do that I need to see the candles for what it is. You know like the Morning Start, Hanging Man, Hammer, etc. So my entry is based on candle reversal pattern with the CCI in oversold area above the 200 line or bellow the -200 line area. Then I keep my trade longer with Zak's method. When the CCI is again in the oversold area or bounces of the 0.0 and I see a reversal pattern, I exit my trade.

Hope you can start trading again soon.

Salat

Om_Salat:
Hi AG,

It's nothing against the Heiken Ashi candles. I'm just trying out some swing trading technique, and to do that I need to see the candles for what it is. You know like the Morning Start, Hanging Man, Hammer, etc. So my entry is based on candle reversal pattern with the CCI in oversold area above the 200 line or bellow the -200 line area. Then I keep my trade longer with Zak's method. When the CCI is again in the oversold area or bounces of the 0.0 and I see a reversal pattern, I exit my trade.

Hope you can start trading again soon.

Salat

Thanks for that Salat.

I am just revising all the concepts and many things are coming back again. I hope to start soon on Demo again.

I also wanted to use normal candles instead of Heiken Ashi for similar reasons. There are some patterns which appear clear on normal candle stick charts and I wanted to try out the strategy alongwith them.However, i dont know how to put them back using Zak's template without bothering his original EMAs n CCI settings too much. Can you help me there?

Also, if I remem it correctly, u too are from Asia(Thai I guess)? What market timings do you trade(GMT)? Any observations?

I am going to try and be more regular here and would post questions and queries here.

Thanks for the support

AG

ag_fx:
Thanks for that Salat.

I am just revising all the concepts and many things are coming back again. I hope to start soon on Demo again.

I also wanted to use normal candles instead of Heiken Ashi for similar reasons. There are some patterns which appear clear on normal candle stick charts and I wanted to try out the strategy alongwith them.However, i dont know how to put them back using Zak's template without bothering his original EMAs n CCI settings too much. Can you help me there?

Also, if I remem it correctly, u too are from Asia(Thai I guess)? What market timings do you trade(GMT)? Any observations?

I am going to try and be more regular here and would post questions and queries here.

Thanks for the support

AG

To restore your chart to using default candles, do the following:

1. Remove the Heiken Ashi indicator

2. Press the F8 function key to open your chart properties window

3. Set the colors for the Bar Up, Bar Down, Bull Candle, Bear Candle, and Line graph only. I attached mine as an example only, you don't have to use the exact same colors.

4. Don't forget to set your chart to use Candlestick.

Hope this helps.

Salat

Om_Salat:
To restore your chart to using default candles, do the following:

1. Remove the Heiken Ashi indicator

2. Press the F8 function key to open your chart properties window

3. Set the colors for the Bar Up, Bar Down, Bull Candle, Bear Candle, and Line graph only. I attached mine as an example only, you don't have to use the exact same colors.

4. Don't forget to set your chart to use Candlestick.

Hope this helps.

Salat

It surely did...

Thank you

about fx500 club

hi, everybody,

Thank you for all works.

I am still working on this strategy.

Does anyone join the fx500club?

or are we not allowed to talk this part over here?

If the subject is not suitable over here, sorry please ignore my question.

Reason: