Pimpology Lives On - Intensive Care for Newbies - page 29

Daily open price trade

Good morning trade (GMT+7). Woke up an saw that my yesterday's trade still hold through the retracement. Saw price bounce the 20 EMA on GU, GJ, and EJ on M30 and H1. I entered my trade with a 35 pips trail stop, then drive the kids to school. Got back home and see that my first target has been reached and banked them at 40 to 50 + pips. Now I'm moving my stop loss back to break even plus 1 and put a 85 pips trail stop. My second target is DS-1 and my final target is Support 3 or DS-2.

Now let's see if the smiley (ZZ indicator) will repaint like it usually does. I'm hoping that it will after a little retracement. Otherwise at least I've got my morning target achieved. So remember to trade accordingly to your money and trade management plan.

Well, I'm off to wash the car. Trading the daily open price with Pimpology rocks!

Salat

Files:
090722-01b.gif  191 kb

Daily open price trade

As expected, the smiley moved/repainted. It moved for GU and GJ, but did not on EJ. Naughty boy EJ, it's ranging right now. Closed 1/4 on GU at Support 2,

but closed all remaining lots on GJ. Seeing how price is behaving on EJ, I don't like my short term chances against the Yen.

Anyway, this is why I said I don't base my trade entries on the smiley indicator. Of course I could have taken the long trade, but it was

against the longer term trend. Remember, the trend is your friend. You go against it and you'll get eaten up.

Salat

EDIT. With MPC news comming in 30 minutes, I close my final lot on GU trade. Basically, I just chickened out . I'm keeping my EJ open though. 180 pips

should be a big enough bumper, I hope.

Files:
090722-02.gif  187 kb

Hi Om_Salat..

Can you please send that template to me also?

my email address is med_makni@yahoo.fr

Im a newbie here in forex world:D

the codes for this Thread

Hi Om,

could you please send me the codes for this excellent system ?

Neilprior1@hotmail.com

many many thanks and great work !

Neil

makni:
Hi Om_Salat..

Can you please send that template to me also?

my email address is med_makni@yahoo.fr

Im a newbie here in forex world:D

Thanks Om Salat

Anothr template request

Om,

Would you be kind enough to send me your template also. Currently an FX500 member and after 3M am starting to make modest DEMO profits but have been following your thread with great interest.

chrisand12@btinternet.com

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Chris.

Sc0rpian:
Ok everyone I'm over now.

The method works fine with me. I'm not in the FX500 club mainly because of time zone issue. I live in GMT +7, so it conflicts with my other activities. Second, I now trade mostly during the daily open and I believe the room trades mostly the Euro session with a little of the US session. Third, when I tried the FREE trial session, I tend to read the "chat" more than reading the "chart" , so it's my fault and the blame is on me.

Now for Sc0rpian. I see that you've got only 1 post under this user ID. Did you create this ID just for the sole purpose of putting down the FX500 club? Why don't you use your real ID, the ones you usually use to make posts in ForexTSD threads? That way we can see a history of your posts so we can weight how much your words is worth. You don't expect us to take your words based on a single post that you have here now do you?

PS. To those that would like to get a free trial to the room, send email to Zak requesting for a free trial access.

Salat

the codes for this Thread

Hi Om,

could you please send me the codes for this system ?

forexted@btinternet.com

many thanks

Ted

Reason: