Pimpology Lives On - Intensive Care for Newbies - page 26

koneko:
hi, everybody,

Thank you for all works.

I am still working on this strategy.

Does anyone join the fx500club?

or are we not allowed to talk this part over here?

If the subject is not suitable over here, sorry please ignore my question.

Koneko,

To get a free trial access to the room, send a request email to Zak at zak@fx500club.com.

Salat

Hi Salat,

I am facing some problems in my chart...It appears I cant see all the pivots properly....i have included all the templates and indicators...bt I dont know...can u plz take a look and help me?

Attached here is a snapshot of NZDUSD H1 chart.

Thanks again

ag_fx:
Hi Salat,

I am facing some problems in my chart...It appears I cant see all the pivots properly....i have included all the templates and indicators...bt I dont know...can u plz take a look and help me?

Attached here is a snapshot of NZDUSD H1 chart.

Thanks again

Do you have the Daily Pivot indi added to your chart? If you're talking about the pivot lines, just go to the pivot indicator property -> colors tab, then click on the reset button. It should restore all the lines. I think Zak removed the lines from his template so that his chart becomes less crowded. Without the pivot lines, you could still tell where the current pivots are by their labels.

Files:

Om_Salat:
Do you have the Daily Pivot indi added to your chart? If you're talking about the pivot lines, just go to the pivot indicator property -> colors tab, then click on the reset button. It should restore all the lines. I think Zak removed the lines from his template so that his chart becomes less crowded. Without the pivot lines, you could still tell where the current pivots are by their labels.

Ok..this seems to be a weird problem now...earlier dere were no pivots from daily...no lines no levels...and now i have all dese lines...hw can i make it to have ONLY labels and no lines...but I do wanna see the labels and may be the daily pivot line too, but no D-S1 D-R1 etc...

I am aking too much...I am sorry for dat...

And thanks for all the help buddy

ag_fx:
Ok..this seems to be a weird problem now...earlier dere were no pivots from daily...no lines no levels...and now i have all dese lines...hw can i make it to have ONLY labels and no lines...but I do wanna see the labels and may be the daily pivot line too, but no D-S1 D-R1 etc...

I am aking too much...I am sorry for dat...

And thanks for all the help buddy

No problem . Now to get rid of the pivot support/resistant lines; go to the pivot indicator property -> colors tab, then change color to none for the lines that you want to hide.

Files:

hi omsalat as you are the meta trader king i thought i would ask you as this is proving a nightmare to find

1. do you have an indicator that marks off the previous days high and low (using 00:00 GMT to 00:00 GMT of the previous day) and does not include sunday so monday's high low is for friday not sunday night. a line representation rather than those coloured boxes is what i was after

2. do you have an ATR indicator that allows me to choose the periods (14 and 100) is what i need that also does not include the 2 or 3 hours of trading on sunday within its calculations -> preferably displayed as a number in the corner

i appreciate your help or if you could point me int he right direction

thanks for all your input to the thread much appreciated

deejaynv:
hi omsalat as you are the meta trader king i thought i would ask you as this is proving a nightmare to find

1. do you have an indicator that marks off the previous days high and low (using 00:00 GMT to 00:00 GMT of the previous day) and does not include sunday so monday's high low is for friday not sunday night. a line representation rather than those coloured boxes is what i was after

2. do you have an ATR indicator that allows me to choose the periods (14 and 100) is what i need that also does not include the 2 or 3 hours of trading on sunday within its calculations -> preferably displayed as a number in the corner

i appreciate your help or if you could point me int he right direction

thanks for all your input to the thread much appreciated

Deejay,

I'm sorry I don't think I have anything like you wanted. Your first bet to finding them is to send private message to NewDigital. He's like the admin here so he should know where is what here. Your second option is to go to TRO at Kreslik. He's an eccentric kind of guy though, so don't expect much from him. He's banned from many forums for his behavior, but he does makes tons of indicators. Some for free and some requires a "donation" fee.

For the ATR indicator, try the one I'm using. It's attached. I'm not sure about the Sunday data though.

Salat

Files:

forex tools

visit profitable online trading tools to get free mt4 indicator, forex signal, trading system and other profitable forex tools

Template,Indicators

I mailed zak for templates of this strategy about 1 week earlier. but no feedback. Please anybody send me all the tools suporting the starategy "Pimpology". to my mail : <a href="mailto:hvpulok@gmail.com">hvpulok@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Anyway.. thanks to zak and all the members for your great contribution.

Thanks

Thanks to Salat for his propmpt reply.

you are great contributor man.

Thanks

Reason: