Pimpology Lives On - Intensive Care for Newbies - page 18

H4 Trade update

It's dump USD day today. I think almost all dollar pairs just overshot their 20 days average. I know I said I was going to keep my trade over the weekend, but I don't get close 300+ pips in one trade everyday.

Although all MAs from M1 to D1 are lined up in the correct order, in H1 price is making lower low while its 21CCI is making higher low (big H1 retracement/reversal/divergence coming up?), Daily Support 3 and Weekly Support 2 has been reached, and both H1 and H4 21CCIs are way overcooked with the D1 21CCI just went below -200. So I'm closing my trade, no need to push my luck.

I take back what I said about news traders sucks. I guess I've just become one by accident . I don't usually trade the news and my entry was purely based on Pimpology method. Sir Zak, you're the king!!! I would never have done this without learning your methods.

If anyone traded today, hopefully no one is siding with the USD. Have a great weekend!

Salat

Files:
32.gif  58 kb

shame of this forum

Hi,

I am sorry but just as quick as I came on this forum I am going to leave it again. I am a big supporter of the pimp himself as he knows but not being able to post charts and other stuff makes it impossible for me to join the conversation.

Have a lot of fun and keep this thread alive because its a realy good thing.

Sorry and hasta la vista,

Erik

Good effort FXPimp..

OM_SALAT,

mate,you have a nice soul also.........You are helping people from your place and making the FXPIMP'S strategy more and more fulfilled..........

thanx from my heart friend...........

Finally, I found a great thread here. I've been tired running around every thread just to find one simple strategy that's easy for me to understand. Here, just finished reading 18 pages, seems to me, this is a great strategy, but I'll try to re-read all of them again before going on demo. Thanks to all of the masters......FX Pimp, Om Salat, and other senior members who have been kind enough to share their experiences to help the lost like me.

TL

(BTW, I live on the same region as you, Om Salat)

Bounce of M5 60MA

Here's an example of a bounce of the M5 60MA re-entry.

The first time the M5 20MA crossed the 60MA signaled for a reversal in the M5. The first 20MA bounce of the 60MA is where it is safe to enter. The second bouce (gray elipses) is a good place for re-entry or adding lots. Watch out for a lower low in price and a higher low in M15 21 CCI or M30 21 CCI. That's your signal to cash in part of your profit and move to stops.

Salat

kawser:
OM_SALAT,

mate,you have a nice soul also.........You are helping people from your place and making the FXPIMP'S strategy more and more fulfilled..........

thanx from my heart friend...........

Thanks Kawser, that's very kind of you to say .

TeddyLiem:
Finally, I found a great thread here. I've been tired running around every thread just to find one simple strategy that's easy for me to understand. Here, just finished reading 18 pages, seems to me, this is a great strategy, but I'll try to re-read all of them again before going on demo. Thanks to all of the masters......FX Pimp, Om Salat, and other senior members who have been kind enough to share their experiences to help the lost like me.

TL

(BTW, I live on the same region as you, Om Salat)

Welcome to class Teddy .

Pimpology

Hello All, i'm a big fan of Pimpology and the thread the last few months, this one and the old one. Zak is absent these days it seems, will he be back on here? Hope all well Zak and not working too hard!

Om Salat, been intrigued by the info you've been sharing, very interesting and informative. Perhaps we should all share a bit more of our individual styles that work for us.

Please keep us up to date with how your trading with your indicators goes - I love the idea of your 'laser sight'! Can't personally use it at the mo, just not ready I think, but more input from you on the success you achieve with it would be good.

Cheers all

Mike

Hi Om Salat,

If you pm me your email ive added a sound alert(borrowed form another excellent trader) to go with your arrows.

cheers

Andy

The pimp

Hi,

On friday the Pimp was all over again. I was short eurjpy and just a few seconds later the Pimp came on and announced he was going short as well. The story was simple. Pimp pips all over the place and when you used the cci's the right way you could have end up with 500 pips on friday with ease.

I am back and hope to earn privalages so I can put up my charts. By the way Salat you are doing a great job and love to discuss pimpology with you. I will also through in some daily comments on what's going on with these bankers.

Greetz,

Erik

Reason: