Pimpology Lives On - Intensive Care for Newbies - page 22

Om_Salat:
Well, could the good doctor please set tell me where I'm confused and me straight?

But before you start, please take note that this Zak's system and not mine. I just add a few indicators to help me use the system. Seems that Zak is pretty busy these days. So instead of letting this thread dies away, I'm putting what I understand of his system and post some examples to share with others who are learning the method like I am. This hoping that if my understanding is wrong (or confused) someone would help and show me the right way.

I'm also asking others to share their chart so that I can learn from it too. Maybe someone has a better approach or see something that I missed. But it seems that hardly anyone what to share anything. Only a couple of people sharing their experience with the system while others are just quietly reading, asking for templates, then leave.

So please good doctor, tell me where I'm confused? Is it because I entered to wrongly? Is it because I don't hold my trade longer? Or is it because my stop loss is to tight? I need all the help I can get to be a good trader. Please show me examples how to trade using Zak's Pimpology trading method correctly. Maybe you can even be our mentor here while Zak is away. We desperately need a sub.

Thank you

Salat

You joke too much for me and i don't have all the time to explain why your method is rubbish for most of the traders (especially for newbie).

It's your method but in this manner you have destroyed the basic idea of Zak, it's not a develop.

My point is :

This is your trading system that have nothing to do with zak's method (everyone must learn this system and develop it personally, because everyone trade in different way), it's yours, keep it or post in a different place! maybe for you it's easy, but it's not.

This is not the right place for talk about manual system...

zak's method is for who want understand the market...nothing else

repeat

i could put 10 more indy for implement this method, but it's not the point of this thread ...

you om salata have wrote 30 posts all identically with big photo and all your profit...but the big question is :

than ??

you want every hour update your results on this place ? for what? for have a recognition ?

IT'S NOT THE REAL REASON OF THIS THREAD !

my personal opinion

Hi all, this is the newbie.

Well Dr. House, I am pretty sure that you are a master in trading, that's why you feel annoyed with the pictures that om_salat sent to this thread. But not people in this forum are masters like you. Many of us are like me (sorry guys, don't take this personally, ok), newbie/the lost in forex. And for me those pictures worth million words. They are easier for me to grasp and show me exactly to the point of where I should or should not take a trade. And for the system that om_salat has, I am sure it still is based on Zak's method, and for me it's the improved one (easier for me to understand). Zak, Omsalat and other masters here have been helping us in this thread. Well master House7, would you give a positive contribution to this forum as well?

(Btw, today in Asia and Europe open, I profit 150 pips, using Omsalat's system based on Zak's original method)

Thank you Zak, OmSalat, and all the masters,

Teddy

hy TeddyLiem,

from your words seems to understood everything of my post

TeddyLiem:
Hi all, this is the newbie.

Well master House7, would you give a positive contribution to this forum as well?

(Btw, today in Asia and Europe open, I profit 150 pips,using Omsalat's system based on Zak's original method)

Yup, still waiting for it too, but I'm not holding my breath.

Om_Salat:
Yup, still waiting for it too, but I'm not holding my breath.

You are doing a great Job. Have done that in the past too, I remeber it clearly. Dont let anyone bother you.

I stayed away from trading for some time due to some personal reasons. Hoping to get back into the track soon. There's a lot to catch up from what you have posted here in last month or so. Bravooo .

As Zak is keepin busy, lets just keep this thread Live.

Happy Trading

Guys, lets not disrespect Zak (as this is his thread) and fight amongst each other. It seems most participants enjoy Salat's input. So if anyone has a problem with this or gets annoyed at his updates, just dont participate. Squabbling amongst eachother is more of an unreasonable thing to do on this thread and I am sure Zak will not appreciate it. Also it takes us away from the reason we are here to do. Thats laughing to the bank.

In conclusion, lets have peace and prosperity.

good work

hi all,

i just started reading this thread, i think zak and salat are doing a great job. i am still trying to get a hang of the system. has anyone thought about creating an ea for the system? i am thinking it would rock...well, just my two cents..great job guys..

appreciation‏

one trade is done with = 100 +

the other I am waiting for the break

i have sent an e mail zak asking for the temp please

Files:
1_5.jpg  311 kb
2_1.jpg  283 kb

I am in now with a target of 25 pip

Files:
1_6.jpg  287 kb

Tunnel Pattern

Hi All

V quick explanation of a technique that added to my trading of the pimp and fx500 skills today. I've been taught this as the 'tunnel pattern' but I don't know if that is correct - it is simply a predictive pattern technique that really helps IF you are focused enough on a few pairs to monitor the DETAIL during each session. Also could be called 'flags', depending on how they form up.

I make that point because I have so often been tempted into watching more pairs than I can handle - it is not worth it. Start with a few until you know them inside out and then try and add on - it makes it so much easier to spot those double tops and divergences, etc, etc, when you are expert in a few pairs.

Anyway, enough of me ramblings - here's the thing i worked on today with USDJPY - 3 perfect predictive patterns today:

1hr chart -

1. There are 3 tunnel patterns. 1st was when I woke up and switched on about 6am. Price had risen from 97.10 and was consolidating (see pic of 15min chart) with a high of 97.69, a rise of 59 pips.

2. I made the low of the channel where price consolidated as 97.47. From this channel price broke higher and I looked for a 60 pip gain - price rose to 98.06 - a rise of 59 pips.... an exact replica of the last break higher - to the pip!

3. Price consolidated again and I made the low of the consolidation channel as 97.83 with the high at 98.06 as mentioned. On the break of this level, price rose again - and by now I knew exactly where I suspected the turning point would come - at near enough 60 pips higher. I make the top of the current extension as 98.44, which is 61 pips...

It doesn't always work like this but it does often enough if you are expert in a few pairs - if you are not familiar with this, please back-test it. Break-out, consolidation, break-out again - almost the same distance each time...

Please see the 1hr chart and 15min chart attached. Hope this is useful to you. I played these very effectively as profit targets and reversal points today.

Best wishes

Mike

Reason: