Pimpology Lives On - Intensive Care for Newbies - page 30

Om_Salat:

Now for Sc0rpian. I see that you've got only 1 post under this user ID. Did you create this ID just for the sole purpose of putting down the FX500 club? Why don't you use your real ID, the ones you usually use to make posts in ForexTSD threads? That way we can see a history of your posts so we can weight how much your words is worth. You don't expect us to take your words based on a single post that you have here now do you?

PS. To those that would like to get a free trial to the room, send email to Zak requesting for a free trial access.

Salat

He/She/It just registered to post trash and put down the club and the guys who run it. The same person went to Dan's blog on T2W forum to post the same thing, Dan ignored her/him/it and Zak responded. A few people responded as well but most of us, myself included just didn't bother. Not worth it. He/She/it was banned and just re-registered again yesterday I think. As far as I'm concerned, he/she/it was just looking for attention.

Notice I use he/she/it because anyone can pretend to be anything beneath the cloak of a keyboard and computer screen.

If anyone wants all the 500club templates etc. email me at Sc0rpian2@hotmail.com and I'll send them to you,

Everytime I post them on any forum I get banned.

which doesnt seem all that fair.

Files:
090817-01.gif  144 kb

Missing in action

Hi guys, been missing in action for a while. I've been trying to refine my skill since the beginning of the month trading using higher time frame chart

with support/resistance and reversal candle patterns into the Pimpology method and the daily open trade method. The result so far? Not too bad

I think.

Now I don't mean to brag here, but what I'm trying to say is if you combine the Pimpology method with support/resistance, reversal candle patterns

and daily open trade method, it could improve your trading tremendously. I sure improved mine. These combo kicks some serious ass.

Too bad I'm using a demo account and not my real account for my exercise this month . I started with a 50,000 demo account and now I'm up

about 20,000 in just 2 weeks if I close all my open trades right now. But looking at the weekly chart, all three pairs looks to reverse and go down

starting this week. So I think I'm keeping my trades open to carry over to next week.

GBPUSD had a doji star last week. GBPJPY and EURJPY have the engulfing bearish bar this week. IF price keeps going the way it is until the market

closes today, look more to sell rather than buy on these three pairs next week. Just take care of you MM, it's a weekly candle patterns I'm taking

about here.

Don't take my word for it though, I'm still a newbie in this game too after all.

Anyways, now all I have to concentrate next is on learning where to put my trail stop and final exit target. Right now I'm only using Fibs for my

final exit. Some times it did not get hit and price reversed and hit my trail stop only to reverse again and continue the way I traded. A lot of times

it just shot way past my Fib target.

Have a great week end.

PS. Sorry I haven't had the time to send template to those that requested it. I'll get to it this week end.

Salat

Files:

Hey OM Salat,

Its great to see you back in action on the thread. I personally have been working upon reversal patterns over higher TFs for quite some time now and as you said, the results are astounding....But it is really intresting to know that you are using pimplogy with the reversal patterns to rob the broker off.. I always wondered if I can use pimpology on higer TF trading to improve my results and you just showed me a ray of light.

I am on here now full time...I would be waiting to see more of your exp and would share mine too based on whatever we discuss here.

Hoping for a constructive learning curve around

Best regards

AG

hey Omsalat, just thought that link might be useful for you. I'm looking at the candlesticks and long term patterns now, however, when looking back, everything seems so easy. What I'm really trying to figure out is the confirmation that needs to follow particular signal candlestick. And to learn to recognize how strong is the signal.

The Language of Japanese CandleSticks - The Only Real Time Indicator

Also, attaching pivot indy that you might find useful. Took me some time to find that one since you can configure it to your GMT and it has different pivots (I'm using only the regular ones though since I don't know how the other ones work yet )

Files:

Om Salat, have you tried any candlestick indicators? I'm searching the internet for some right now. Will let you know what I've got. Maybe it'll make life easier. After all MT4 is supposed to do all the calculations and signaling while our job should be analyzing and hitting that buy or sell button

Great site! Thanks for the link.

user37:
Om Salat, there was also divergence on GBPUSD, GBPJPY. So combines with candles and confirmations, that could be a perfect 200+ pips trade

Yup. That's why I got a jumped in early. I just waited for the Thursday's ATR to be breached and jumped in when price starts to go down in the M15 chart.

Reason: