thicker bar in MT4

Hi all,

May I asked for a little help from those seniors here. I would prefer to trade with bar chart rather than candlestick chart. But the bar body (and its open and close little horizontal lines) in standard view is rather thin when I have to open 2 chart windows. I can zoom in the chart to make it clear but I lost the overall picture. If someone can create an indicator to put the exact colour bar (e.g. blue for bullish bar / red for bearish bar as MT4 built in) overlap the original bar is great; or there is an existing one somewhere I didn't find so far.

Tks all in advance

City

Maybe Heiken Ashi's would work for you. I cannot find the old indicator which over-write the bars. However have a look at this version https://www.mql5.com/en/code. If you like Heiken's, you may search the web and maybe find different variations. 

City I presume you didn't know that you can change the bar colors (bull/bear) in F8 Color tab. When you have price as candle, the bar colors will set the 'outline' color for the candle.
Don't forget also to set the Line color for Doji candle (i.e. not bull nor bear color).

Reason: