Pimpology Lives On - Intensive Care for Newbies - page 33

Hi

I was in the live room last month and I can tell you, they work on 60 min and 15 min chart, but I worked it and I used this strategy from Zak 5 min and 60 min I can say this is much better then 15-60 min,strategy, now I use only 5 min and I make fantastic results I only sometimes look on 60 min charts only to see double tops and bottoms, nothing more.

So quiet

So quiet here. Maybe this is my last post here too. If you read my previous post, it was about looking to sell the next few weeks. Well I did, but I don't know it it's worth keeping these trades. Felt like they took forever to only get this far and they've all been going no where this week.

Cheers, have a great weekend.

Salat

Files:
gu-gj-ej.gif  192 kb

Om_Salat:
So quiet here. Maybe this is my last post here too. If you read my previous post, it was about looking to sell the next few weeks. Well I did, but I don't know it it's worth keeping these trades. Felt like they took forever to only get this far and they've all been going no where this week.

Cheers, have a great weekend.

Salat

Very interesting use of 4cci with 4ema. Do you use 4 with every timeframe?

Thanks and happy pipping.

Hello,

I am new here and I would like to have the indicators or template so I can practice.

Please let me know how to proceed.

Good trading

Andreas

thalassi:
Hello,

I am new here and I would like to have the indicators or template so I can practice.

Please let me know how to proceed.

Good trading

Andreas

Whitch indicators do you mean?

Thalassi,

If you go to the thread: "School of Pimpology," you'll find everything you need there. An easy way to find the thread is in the first post of this thread - first sentence - you'll see school of pimpology. Click on it and it will direct you to the thread. good luck

Does someone has the indicators and data of indicators updated?

Reading through the first posts, it looks like there has been a lot of changes.

Thanks in advance for helping out.

Cheers,

MiGfx

This is my indicators, and template.

Files:

Hi Om_Salat..

Can you please send that template to me also?

Many thanks

Reason: