EA-Lyly G. Catherine 339%profit,95%win rate,4.2%drawdown - page 8

electric savant

have you been testting this ea i see you around here alot i have my unfounded suspicions about it i think there is something funny about it anyways if you get a chance let me know thanks

What do you think is funny about it? I have it on a demo...but I get frustrated as I realize this is not a mq4 file and I can never use it in a live account, because I would need to see the code. It's not that I am paranoid or anything like that...its just that I respect money.

So why do I waste my time? I wonder if I donate to the guy if I could get the mq4 file?

ES

sfmain:
have you been testting this ea i see you around here alot i have my unfounded suspicions about it i think there is something funny about it anyways if you get a chance let me know thanks

A member at indo investasi forum run the EA on vps server:

User: 319025

Pass: demo123

Server FXOpen.

Don't know the setting though. I'll ask him and post here.

Has anyone got any results using this EA?

I have had it running for 8 days and it took 3 winners and 1 looser.

Unfortunately the looser was a big one so I am down $700 dollars on a 10K account (demo). This is running an ORANGE setup.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Nik

Hi Nik,

Many members are complaining because Lyly hasn't opened any trades for this week, some also use the orange setting. I think it is the difference in broker prices. Maybe your broker is not EA friendly. Don't know for sure though, but that is the 1st guess, coz many others using Lyly are having zero trades since this Monday.

Could you post the detail of the losing transaction? Broker name, broker time zone, time of open and closing, open and closing prices, position, etc.

Regards,

"ElectricSavant":
What do you think is funny about it? I have it on a demo...but I get frustrated as I realize this is not a mq4 file and I can never use it in a live account, because I would need to see the code. It's not that I am paranoid or anything like that...its just that I respect money.

So why do I waste my time? I wonder if I donate to the guy if I could get the mq4 file?

ES

Yes, I understand your concern of using it on real money without even knowing what the real thing inside.

I've seen many EAs here on ex4 and most of the paid version is on ex4 also. So, I though it would bring no problem.

This ex4 would also prevent newbies sell-something-that-is-free-to-newbies-for-quick-buck scammers. Although pro scammers could easily get the pirated mq4 easily.

I myself, don't really mind on giving the mq4 or revealing the logic behind it to respected and honorable people. I'm not selling this EA per say. Why i'm giving only the ex4? Because of those scammers.

Do you guys have a method of filtering respected people?

Regards,

I am very respectable...I will PM you my email...

Ty in advance for your consideration.

ES

ElectricSavant is a respectable poster and trustworthy in my opinion.

jturns,

Whay I like about this EA it does not trade too much....It would be nice to mix this with some other high probability EA's....so one doesn't get bored...but I find that when making money my concentration and focus gets less and I get lazy...so go figure...

I like to come here and post with all my friends in tsd....this is the best medicine for boredom.

eS

Soloman,

I would like to encourage you to share your work in the Rent A signal service here in tsd....this would fulfill your motives perfectly...You can help many traders without posting the MQ4 file for numerous anonymous takers...You would not even need to reveal your EX4 file ...then you do not need to worry about folks that decompile....It's just impossible to develop this EA further without the mq4 file...or to trade it live...so It's not that I do not understand you....

ES

SolomonZhang:
Yes, I understand your concern of using it on real money without even knowing what the real thing inside.

I've seen many EAs here on ex4 and most of the paid version is on ex4 also. So, I though it would bring no problem.

This ex4 would also prevent newbies sell-something-that-is-free-to-newbies-for-quick-buck scammers. Although pro scammers could easily get the pirated mq4 easily.

I myself, don't really mind on giving the mq4 or revealing the logic behind it to respected and honorable people. I'm not selling this EA per say. Why i'm giving only the ex4? Because of those scammers.

Do you guys have a method of filtering respected people?

Regards,

SolomonZhang:
A member at indo investasi forum run the EA on vps server:

User: 319025

Pass: demo123

Server FXOpen.

Don't know the setting though. I'll ask him and post here.

Hi Nik,

Many members are complaining because Lyly hasn't opened any trades for this week, some also use the orange setting. I think it is the difference in broker prices. Maybe your broker is not EA friendly. Don't know for sure though, but that is the 1st guess, coz many others using Lyly are having zero trades since this Monday.

Could you post the detail of the losing transaction? Broker name, broker time zone, time of open and closing, open and closing prices, position, etc.

Regards,

Hi Solomon,

I have joined the ranks of many, who have not seen Lyly take a trade for over 5 days now. It is somewhat frustrating.

OK the info you require is as follows:-

The pair is EURGBP, M30

Broker: IBFX

Trade start: 3 March, 2230 hours

Trade stop: 5 March, 1358 hours

Lot size: 1.07

Position: Buy

Loss: 86 pips ($1,298.31)

Since this trade there has been no activity on the 2 pairs I am testing, this being EURUSD & EURGBP.

Now I do believe that there is potential for this EA, but I feel that it needs to be improved, and I feel the only way this will happen is if there are more heads put together tackling the issues, and working towards possible improvements. I am not a coder, so I will be reliant on the good work of others. So I go along with ElectricSavant and his idea of developing this EA further. I think that someone who has posted 3346 times must have some scruples. Although I do not know the gentleman personally, I feel that his intentions are honourable and that he, together with other smart coders in this forum, could make something of it.

My 2 bobs worth

Nik

Nikolaus:
Hi Solomon,

I have joined the ranks of many, who have not seen Lyly take a trade for over 5 days now. It is somewhat frustrating.

OK the info you require is as follows:-

The pair is EURGBP, M30

Broker: IBFX

Trade start: 3 March, 2230 hours

Trade stop: 5 March, 1358 hours

Lot size: 1.07

Position: Buy

Loss: 86 pips ($1,298.31)

Since this trade there has been no activity on the 2 pairs I am testing, this being EURUSD & EURGBP.

Now I do believe that there is potential for this EA, but I feel that it needs to be improved, and I feel the only way this will happen is if there are more heads put together tackling the issues, and working towards possible improvements. I am not a coder, so I will be reliant on the good work of others. So I go along with ElectricSavant and his idea of developing this EA further. I think that someone who has posted 3346 times must have some scruples. Although I do not know the gentleman personally, I feel that his intentions are honourable and that he, together with other smart coders in this forum, could make something of it.

My 2 bobs worth

Nik

He explicitly specified that it's only for EURUSD M30

Reason: