EA-Lyly G. Catherine 339%profit,95%win rate,4.2%drawdown - page 15

Hello

Just a quick one, As far as I am concerned MT4 back tester is not capable of back testing multi time-frame stuff.

Accordingly I simply claim all your BT results are not accurate or better say incorrect.

If some one has found a way to back test multi time frame strategies(that i doubt it) please let me know. I have bunch of them to be tested.

Regards

Hi SolomonZhang

SolomonZhang:
What do you think after you read the title of this thread? Have you finally found a holy grail? An EA that is so great with 95% win rate and only 6% drawdown for creating a 339% profit?

Unfortunately... there is no holy grail :P

So am I lying? No. Not really. I'm just doing what other marketers do, which is to "not lying but not telling the truth" about the EA performance to get into your wallet. (don't worry, my EA is free)

In reality my new EA will give you only one of them.

- 339% profit but lower win rate and bigger draw down. or...

- 95% win rate with lower profit and bigger draw down. or...

- low draw down with lower profit and lower win rate.

I understand that each person is unique. That is why I've provided 3 setups for you. You can choose one which is suitable for your psychology and money management.

Ok, so back to the EA:

EA name: Lyly G. Catherine

Cost: free. donation appreciated.

Pair: EUR/USD

TF: takes data from multi TF M30, H1, H4, and D1. Put on M30 chart.

Backtest: provided inside the package

Manual: provided inside the package

Setting: Red (highest win rate), orange (highest profit, recommended), yellow (lowest drawdown)

screenshot:

Please read the manual for further questions.

This EA is still in the beginning of development phase and I believe there are still plenty rooms for improvements. If you have any idea, please don't hasitate to share.

If you are using this EA or you find this EA useful, please donate to support my creativity.

edit: one of the member run a life forward test on Lyly on his/her VPS. here's the info.

User: 319025

Pass: demo123

Server FXOpen.

Regards,

First of all i would be very thankful for sharing your EA for free.Its not working in 5 digit brokers.So can you please modify it Solomon..!

But backtest results you provided are awesome.Can we have any live statements plz?

Hi himnoor

himnoor:
Hi,

Any one out there can help me

I tried for three weeks lyly_g_catherine system with orange and set files on demo "version 225 and 226" FXDD,FXopen,Fxsolution, Alpari, Ibfx Did not work at all, No bad massege in journal, I follow pdf file that explain how to set up but still didnot work at all

I seen some people asked question but no one help them

Please help

Thanks

Make sure you should not update your platform to 226.Check whether you placed the two indicators(Heiken ashi.ex4 and Hass.ex4) in the experts/indicators folder.

You have to test this EA atleast a month when you see the backtest results from Jan 2010 to April 2010 only 1 trades in febrauryso you have to forward test it for more than one month.And it wont work for 5 digit brokers it seems.

check it with four digit brokers

Hello

a broker is a 4 digit 5 digit runs but does not work.

I've tested and Finexo FxPro 5 digits out the backtest

GCI 4 digit ok with mt4 build 226

Regaring the mark

I've found your EA on Forex TSD Forum today.

I am using Alpari UK and it offers 5 digits price.

I am wondering your system is working on 5 digits.

and on the left size your EA's color is not colored but black and white marked.

Is it okay to trade? usually only colored marks traded in my experience.

Thanks your free EA.

I hope I can test it and I will report it.

Files:
eurgbp.gif  89 kb

73% profit with 65% drawdown and 85% wins is what I get. Am I doing something wrong or does it simply not work during periods of sideways market?

mrhell:
I've found your EA on Forex TSD Forum today.

I am using Alpari UK and it offers 5 digits price.

I am wondering your system is working on 5 digits.

and on the left size your EA's color is not colored but black and white marked.

Is it okay to trade? usually only colored marks traded in my experience.

Thanks your free EA.

I hope I can test it and I will report it.

If the icon is in black and white.... it means that you cannot access the source code of the EA.. i.e. the EA is locked or in EX4 file.