EA-Lyly G. Catherine 339%profit,95%win rate,4.2%drawdown

What do you think after you read the title of this thread? Have you finally found a holy grail? An EA that is so great with 95% win rate and only 6% drawdown for creating a 339% profit?

Unfortunately... there is no holy grail :P

So am I lying? No. Not really. I'm just doing what other marketers do, which is to "not lying but not telling the truth" about the EA performance to get into your wallet. (don't worry, my EA is free)

In reality my new EA will give you only one of them.

- 339% profit but lower win rate and bigger draw down. or...

- 95% win rate with lower profit and bigger draw down. or...

- low draw down with lower profit and lower win rate.

I understand that each person is unique. That is why I've provided 3 setups for you. You can choose one which is suitable for your psychology and money management.

Ok, so back to the EA:

EA name: Lyly G. Catherine

Cost: free. donation appreciated.

Pair: EUR/USD

TF: takes data from multi TF M30, H1, H4, and D1. Put on M30 chart.

Backtest: provided inside the package

Manual: provided inside the package

Setting: Red (highest win rate), orange (highest profit, recommended), yellow (lowest drawdown)

screenshot:

Please read the manual for further questions.

This EA is still in the beginning of development phase and I believe there are still plenty rooms for improvements. If you have any idea, please don't hasitate to share.

If you are using this EA or you find this EA useful, please donate to support my creativity.

edit: one of the member run a life forward test on Lyly on his/her VPS. here's the info.

User: 319025

Pass: demo123

Server FXOpen.

Regards,

Thanks

Thank you for sharing.. I will test this ea and share my results..

Thanks again for all your hardwork and selfless contribution....

Much success to you!!

Theo

SolomonZhang:
What do you think after you read the title of this thread? Have you finally found a holy grail? An EA that is so great with 95% win rate and only 6% drawdown for creating a 339% profit?

Have you done any forward testing. Personally, I do not find backtests

to be of much value. If you *do* have any forward tests, please share

them with us.

Thanks for your contribution.

Rob

Thank you for all the kind words.

To answer several questions:

- The chart is a backtest from 2007 - 2009, red form. I've included the backtest inside the package. I've also included a backtest of red form from 2005 - 2009 and the graph is not that straight. In total i've included 6 backtests with different settings and period.

- Yes, I agree that if the technique become too famous, it will deteriorate. Well, I hope the technique will hold long enough.

- Unfortunately, I don't have any forward test. I'm expecting some people here could forward test it and share the results.

Regards,

SolomonZhang:
Thank you for all the kind words.

- Unfortunately, I don't have any forward test. I'm expecting some people here could forward test it and share the results.

Regards,

I will forward test and report, after I get it up and running. I probably

won't be able to run all three versions, which means I'll pick the one recommended in the .pdf.

Rob

hi

thanks for share , it's like linear curve waiting for forward test on live account

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

The equity curve is going to look a lot different than linear.

Kenny Rogers:
The equity curve is going to look a lot different than linear.

I'm testing the "red" set, which I see has no SL. I hope we don't

have another Steinitz EA, here.

Rob

how does this trade?

Is this a scalper? Daytrading EA or SwingTrading EA?

Will it trade mini lots?

SolomonZhang:

So am I lying? No. Not really. I'm just doing what other marketers do, which is to "not lying but not telling the truth" about the EA performance to get into your wallet. (don't worry, my EA is free)

I understand that each person is unique. That is why I've provided 3 setups for you. You can choose one which is suitable for your psychology and money management.

Ok, so back to the EA:

Setting: Red (highest win rate), orange (highest profit, recommended), yellow (lowest drawdown)

screenshot:

This EA is still in the beginning of development phase and I believe there are still plenty rooms for improvements. If you have any idea, please don't hasitate to share.

If you are using this EA or you find this EA useful, please donate to support my creativity.

Regards,

max dd?

I see you recommend $10K even for a micro lot account. How big is the dd? It must be huge to require that kind of account?

SolomonZhang:

Ok, so back to the EA:

screenshot:

Regards,
Reason: