Trading Grid idea

hey guys so let me share this here ... i have a grid trading idea ... so the idea is as following ... we open sell and buy same time than we another buy order 5 pips away from first one and 3rd buy order 15 pips  away from first buy .. same goes for sell .. we set tp to 20 pips .. our sl will be tp value for buy as sl for sell and tp value for sell as sl for buy ... i strongly think most of time we will trgger more orders one way and hit tp than triggering all orders and breakeven .. we lose only commision and spread .. in this case we trade EURUSD with 0 spread ... any ideas guys ? 
Files:

Forex Sniper: hey guys so let me share this here ... i have a grid trading idea ... so the idea is as following ... we open sell and buy same time than we another buy order 5 pips away from first one and 3rd buy order 15 pips  away from first buy .. same goes for sell .. we set tp to 20 pips .. our sl will be tp value for buy as sl for sell and tp value for sell as sl for buy ... i strongly think most of time we will trgger more orders one way and hit tp than triggering all orders and breakeven .. we lose only commision and spread .. in this case we trade EURUSD with 0 spread ... any ideas guys ? 

There is no such thing as "0 Spread". Even when a broker offers such an account, there is always commission to consider. There is always a cost.

The grid system has been used and reused, 1000 times over, and the results are always the same — there is no gain, only loss. It has been shown to be so mathematically, but people continue to peddle the idea.

Just think about it for a while, if Grids (or Martingales for that matter), were really profitable in the long-term (or even in the medium term), don't you think that there would be hundreds of billionaires out there? I mean with so many newbie traders trying it out it would surely be thousands if not more — but guess what, there are none! There are no billionaires, or even millionaires using grid systems.

The only ones making money with grid systems (or the other get-rich-quick systems), are the scammers!

Fernando Carreiro #:

There is no such thing as "0 Spread". Even when a broker offers such an account, there is always commission to consider. There is always a cost.

The grid system has been used and reused, 1000 times over, and the results are always the same — there is no gain, only loss. It has been shown to be so mathematically, but people continue to peddle the idea.

Just think about it for a while, if Grids (or Martingales for that matter), were really profitable in the long-term (or even in the medium term), don't you think that there would be hundreds of billionaires out there? I mean with so many newbie traders trying it out it would surely be thousands if not more — but guess what, there are none! There are no billionaires, or even millionaires using grid systems.

The only ones making money with grid systems (or the other get-rich-quick systems), are the scammers!

yes i agree for the most part .. i trade for+3 years and im exploring the idea newly .. i had very bad impression on martingale stuff and gridwise trading but recently i wanted to explore and try to figure it out somehow .. that's why i made this thread to hear all kind of opinions and meanwhile im not trading it live just playing around with it .. even if chances of making it work are 0.0000001 percent than i have some time to explore ..and the main motive was renko charts ... i trade only renkos and everything is totaly diffrent on renko .. thats why i said hmm this might work one renko.!

Forex Sniper #: yes i agree for the most part .. i trade for+3 years and im exploring the idea newly .. i had very bad impression on martingale stuff and gridwise trading but recently i wanted to explore and try to figure it out somehow .. that's why i made this thread to hear all kind of opinions and meanwhile im not trading it live just playing around with it .. even if chances of making it work are 0.0000001 percent than i have some time to explore ..and the main motive was renko charts ... i trade only renkos and everything is totaly diffrent on renko .. thats why i said hmm this might work one renko.!

This might "work on renko"? You do understand that Renko is only a visualisation technique, right?

The underlaying conditions, price quotes, and trading activity remain unchanged, so why would you think that it would "work with Renko"?

Irrespective of how you "visualise" it, price is still going to move however it wants and nothing in the way you visualise is going to affect its behaviour.

Anyway, given that you are emotionally invested and fixated on it, there is not really much anyone can do to or say to convince you otherwise. You will just have to find it out on your own.

Reason: