EA-Lyly G. Catherine 339%profit,95%win rate,4.2%drawdown - page 7

good trades

Lyly G made three good trades yesterday. The entries and exits were good.

hi friends

i start this expert to millenium traders but no give position

please help me

Why don't you try reading this thread? Here let me help you...your question was answered here....

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179183

naser007:
hi friends

please help me

ElectricSavant:
Why don't you try reading this thread? Here let me help you...your question was answered here.... https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179183

thanks sir

but i use red set file and my acc balance is 100$ to real account

but no give position

Are you joking....?

re-read the thread and turn off your EA immediatley, if you respect money.

ES

naser007:
thanks sir

but i use red set file and my acc balance is 100$ to real account

but no give position

ElectricSavant:
Are you joking....?

re-read the thread and turn off your EA immediatley, if you respect money.

ES

but what i do??

100$ for test

what i do for worked to 100$ account??

Just read the thread grasshopper...You have no business trading the red setfile with 100 bucks...look! lets not mess up this thread with these posts ....just go read...STOP YOUR EA...YOU NEEED TO TEST FOR A MINUMUM OF 6 MONTHS, PREFERABLEY WITH AN MQ4 FILE....

ES

naser007:
but what i do??

100$ for test

naser007:
but what i do??

100$ for test

It would be a lot easier if you took a match to

your money and watch it go up in flames.

Test or no test, there are very few methods

that will work on this small of a balance. This

EA, in particular, will not.

Rob

"ElectricSavant":
Just an observation, Your thinking too small....Perhaps the gentleman has zero's. He could very well have a minimum lotsize with 100K. Its all a percent of the balance. But.....it is understood the value of 1 lot changes (or a decimal thereof) from dealer to dealer (mini account or standard acct) and there are certain minimums for this EA with certain dealers. Great EA by the way, thanks for sharing. But I cannot trade it in a live account with real money or test it or improve it here at this development site without the MQ4 file.....what would be the use?

No prob ElectricSavant. Thank you for your interest on Lyly. I'll consider your suggestion on opening the mq4.

"":
hi friends

please help me.....but what i do??

100$ for test

1. I would not use $100 for Lyly or even any EA. $100 is too small and really need money handling. It's better to trade manually, no EA.

2. Save your $100 and save more, until around $1k before even considering any EA (any EA, not only Lyly)

3. Perhaps Lyly yellow setting, would run on $1k and mini lot. But never tested though. Don't know for sure. May be it works, maybe not. But orange and especially Red setting, would not work on small equity.

4. I'm assuming millenium is in indonesia? If so, then change your broker. Millenium is famous with prices from the other galaxy and aliens' gaps. The broker is very very very (have I said very) EA unfriendly.

Regards,

Forward Testing

Has anyone got any results using this EA?

I have had it running for 8 days and it took 3 winners and 1 looser.

Unfortunately the looser was a big one so I am down $700 dollars on a 10K account (demo). This is running an ORANGE setup.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Nik

Reason: