Wanted: An ATM machine EA from a quant-coder, so that I can render it useless - page 2

[Deleted]

ok if I say please and tell you your great can I have it?

ES

Happy Labor Day Electric Savant. Let me know if you get your ATM EA.

[Deleted]

jturns23,

HeHe...this is an entertainment thread in the discussion forum...it aint' gonna' happen...

But Thanks! ☺

ES

Happy Labor Day everyone!

I realized that, funny how bored you are though.

[Deleted]

Yeah wifey is working this Holiday weekend and I am home alone! I can only watch so much porn!

ES

jturns23:
I realized that, funny how bored you are though.

sure wrong place - there are TheHollyGrail threads for that!

the porn was all watched yesterday...nothing moving much on any charts yet and with us holiday not looking for a busy day

alert 4 your ATM:

ATM_TLineAudioRisingAlert.mq4

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

well, might take time to get use to it...

Files:
hg2.gif  10 kb

pict: it was some MA shifted 5bars left

BUT! we working on it...! (holy Gs)