RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 24

rarshi:
Hi ND,

Now I am getting this message on all my charts.

How to remove them?

andy

Does not exist.

Do you have all currencies enables?

Linuxser:
Does not exist. Do you have all currencies enables?

Hi,

It is still there, but the signals are working.

BTW, how I enable currencies?

I can't understand most of the things.I only can do cut n paste.

andy

rarshi:
Hi,

It is still there, but the signals are working.

BTW, how I enable currencies?

I can't understand most of the things.I only can do cut n paste.

andy

Go to Market Watch. right click over something like EURUSD. Then Click on Symbols and you will see a window like next one. 2 Click enables/disables.

Files:

Missing transaction

I noticed today that there have been 4 transactions on ID 580 yet I only have 3 transactions. The missing one involved GPBUSD and there is no mention of any attempt failed or otherwise in the logs. How would I go about finding out what went wrong?

Also there is a question I have. It isn't clear to me what chart you are supposed to have the RAS expert attached. Is it all the currencies traded? I currently only have it running on EURUSD which is one of the currencies traded and it has seemed that it opened all up running from there. However it isn't crystal clear how the expert was supposed to be attached.

Thanks you,

rbc

rbchapin:
I noticed today that there have been 4 transactions on ID 580 yet I only have 3 transactions. The missing one involved GPBUSD and there is no mention of any attempt failed or otherwise in the logs. How would I go about finding out what went wrong?

Also there is a question I have. It isn't clear to me what chart you are supposed to have the RAS expert attached. Is it all the currencies traded? I currently only have it running on EURUSD which is one of the currencies traded and it has seemed that it opened all up running from there. However it isn't crystal clear how the expert was supposed to be attached.

Thanks you,

rbc

Only one RAS EA attached to only one MT4 chart for only one running MT4.

That's enough for most simple setups unless you want to trade different ID by separate, some specific EA for some specific currency, so on.

rarshi:
Hi ND,

Now I am getting this message on all my charts.

How to remove them?

andy

I checked with RAS now - exist.

This pair exists.

It is something with your Metatrader ... may be history for this pair not enough ...

Or just switch alert off ...

Files:
usdturkey.jpg  27 kb

I'm trying to create a new signal but I get

Unable to send e-mail. Please contact the site admin, if the problem persists.

May be something with your email address?

If not so ... go to help page with RAS and create the ticket and the developers will reply.

It is something with your email address, or something with RAS which I can not solved by moderation.

Contact

So as a RAS subcriber we have no way to contact the singal provider if the trades are going horribly wrong? I'm watching my acct getting near margin call with one of the providers.

Why not?

If you buy some signals (for money) so the vendors are collected themselves on this section. Besides, some of them opened private groups for buyers.

If the signals are free so it is almost impossible to controll ... as everybidy can open anything.

But it is same case suggested for the vendors to open the threads.

Reason: