RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 17

Jairo:
Hi Linusxer, Thank you for the reply. My EA uses only 1 minute bars. Does 20 mean 20 seconds to send orders to RAS? If so, I think it is too much. Maybe I should set it to something like 7 (?!?) ... Though it would be a heavy load for the server.. does the RAS EA check if there is any order before sending data to the server? This could avoid unnecessary traffic..

Let me ask to developers about your question.

Hi Jairo,

It most of the cases it is time delaied to refresh RAS vserver.

It means that you are looking on your Metatrader and see the results immediately. But advances stats are refreshing once on a day with RAS (open trades - immediately but advances stats - once in a day).

Please also note that equity line is come from Alpari broker: it is Alpari broker's data. So if you use IBFXm for example, so it should be different.

No it is different.

This 20 sec is time for RAS EA to wait for the reply.

This RAS EA is monitoring your trades all the time. If 20 sec so EA will wait 20 sec and after that will start monitor once again. It is how I understand it from their explanation.So I am not changing this 20 sec ...

It is not affected on balance and equity.

New 1.26 version of RAS EA was uploaded to RAS website now. You can use this version with all the suffixes which as _fx, -fx, p and any other suffixes.

I tested it with the developers for the many days and it works.

Just to remind: if you are satisfied with the old version of RAS EA so you do not need to change to new version. Besides, if you decode to change so change EA only (dll files are the same ones so no need to change dll files).

Thank you,

i will check out the new version 1.26 wich supports the -fx suffix.

Kind regards

I am still using 1.22...

I am following TriggerFX from JanusTrading, which has up to 10 orders active at any time.

Today I noticed that RAS has 9 orders opened, and for tenth it says:

1 orders with very different price.

Any idea what that means?

"1 orders with very different price" means that your market price is too different from verdor's market price in the time of openning the order.

I do not remember now how it was calculated in RAS EA ... something with high/low for last 3 bars ... may be ...

It means the following: if you receive this message so in almost all the cases vendor opens the order and your Metatrader was closed in that time (it is my personal experience with it).

... or my broker was still "closed" from Good Friday/weekend...

Yes, i could believe that.

So, when vendor closes this position, my RAS is smart enough that he will know i never opened this position locally, and signal will be just ignored. Right? Which means - no harm done.

thanks,Jaka

It means the following:

when I am using some signals as a buyer so I subscribe and attach RAS EA. And sometimes I see:

10 orders process sucessfully

2 order is already exist

1 orders with very different price

First message: you will have 10 orders opened.

Second message meaning: vendor opened this order some time ago before you attach EA to the chart.

3rd message: vendor is having this order opened but your Metatrader could not open it for some reason and can not open now - too different market price (almost often - disconnection).

So, the vendor is having 13 orders opened totally. I (as a buyer) - 10.

To avoid this problem so it may be good to ask the vendor about when to start. Because some of them are using martingale with hedge and some other complicated systems and in some cases it is really important to know from the vendor directly: "I subscribed to your signals - when can I start/join you in easy way?".

We will suggest to the vendors to open private groups soon and will give them some tool so they can invite their buyers (and other members) inside private groups and you can ask anything privately (only vendor and his subscribers will see it).

If some vendor is intreresting to start closed private group so contact with me (or with Linuxser) about how to do it (it is just 2 miunutes to create closed private groupos with members' invitation option).

The self installer version of RAS EA it's available. For more information go to this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

Direct Link Part 1

Direct Link Part 2

Reason: