RAS ID: 32190 The Grail - page 3

Hi Matt

Thanks for trying to change your system but its not going to work on my end. The closed trade pip difference is really bad. In some cases up to 10 pip difference with only 1 trade almost spot on. really random results.

I wish there was another quicker way to get your trades as your system holds a lot of promise. Through RAS its a no go .Pity.

Good luck with your trading.

Cheers

PJ

pjdalb21:
Hi Matt

Thanks for trying to change your system but its not going to work on my end. The closed trade pip difference is really bad. In some cases up to 10 pip difference with only 1 trade almost spot on. really random results.

I wish there was another quicker way to get your trades as your system holds a lot of promise. Through RAS its a no go .Pity.

Good luck with your trading.

Cheers

PJ

Sorry to hear it will not work for you. Do you mind telling me who you are using for a broker? and are you getting requotes?

Thanks

Matt

Hi Matt

I have tried gomarkets and axistrader here in australia. Both same results.

eg order 1123244 buy gbpusd entry 1.56674 exit 1.56630 result 4 pip loss ! your result shows 20 pip profit.

Not workable on two separate brokers on demo and live acc.

I dont think I get requotes. How do I find that out?

PJ

pjdalb21:
Hi Matt

I have tried gomarkets and axistrader here in australia. Both same results.

eg order 1123244 buy gbpusd entry 1.56674 exit 1.56630 result 4 pip loss ! your result shows 20 pip profit.

Not workable on two separate brokers on demo and live acc.

I dont think I get requotes. How do I find that out?

PJ

Look under your journal in MT4 and if you were getting requotes that would tell you there. I don't understand how you would get a 4 pip loss and I show a 20 pip profit. That doesn't make much sence to me? I'm am not saying your are wrong put that is a big diffreance!! Could you try FXCM on demo? RAS setup a clone and over the last 12 hrs. FXCM has been doing ok.

Again sorry that it didn't work out for you.

Matt

Hi Matt

No requotes.

Have setup fxcm demo acc. waiting for some trades. Will let you know.

Yes hard to believe massive difference in results from yours but definately true.

PJ

the grail:
Look under your journal in MT4 and if you were getting requotes that would tell you there. I don't understand how you would get a 4 pip loss and I show a 20 pip profit. That doesn't make much sence to me? I'm am not saying your are wrong put that is a big diffreance!! Could you try FXCM on demo? RAS setup a clone and over the last 12 hrs. FXCM has been doing ok.

Again sorry that it didn't work out for you.

Matt

I just looked at the clone and it doesn't look like its doing ok to me. As a matter of fact there are really big differences.

Before i seen big differences on scalper systems in RAS with TP of upto 10 pips. Now it seems that even systems with bigger TPs are beggining to lag badly.

Next week i will test your system on Alpari UK on my VPS. I had good results before on non-scalping systems with this setup and i know of others who had good results as well. I will report back on this.

HI Matt

I have been using two other rent a signal subscriptions and all orders are pretty much identical to website.

PJ

My results are bad as well. I decided to test it on FXDD and forex.com demos. Both are showing big lag and big differences in pips. I think provider said that he is using Alpari UK, im beggining to doubt it, differences are just too big. Test is done on VPS in NY, same city where both of these brokers servers are so lag is almost nonexistant on my part.

timeout

hi Matt,

just a suggestion... you may should set the timeout value to 1 sec in ras ea... the default 20 sec is too much for scalping

this would be useful on signal buying side as well so the max time difference would be 2 sec instead of 40 sec in the worst case

sliffy:
hi Matt,

just a suggestion... you may should set the timeout value to 1 sec in ras ea... the default 20 sec is too much for scalping

this would be useful on signal buying side as well so the max time difference would be 2 sec instead of 40 sec in the worst case

I changed that setting to 1, we'll see if it makes a difference. Thanks for suggestion.

Reason: