100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 52

Hi joesmoe:

May I know what is the winning percentage of trades I get a string of winning trades and a string of loosing trades and so on and so forth...

Thank you

I have a trouble here.

I made couple of trades today. Unfortunately today is the day I decided to start trading live. The results are terrible! After first couple of good trades with some small profit, there came losses on all pairs I traded at the same time. All pairs hit stop losses which was enough to not only wipe out all the profits made but also to take a lot of my money away.

Im asking for a little help here and Im especially asking the original creator. Theres so many posts here (and got through all of them) that I obviously simply lost the track of what to do and what not to do. Could you please state exactly (in a single post) following:

1. which version of your system is it you are using (exactly when do you enter the trade and when do you leave it)

2. Which timeframe

3. which indikators

4. what SL/TP

5. What time of day do you trade, what time you do not trade.

6. How do you recognise it is not a good day for trading (if you do such thing).

Please, I would really need it and Im 100% sure everybody would appreciate this. Even restoring my original money on my account will take for ever, so please help!

Thanks.

Live trading

juchu:
I made couple of trades today. Unfortunately today is the day I decided to start trading live. The results are terrible! After first couple of good trades with some small profit, there came losses on all pairs I traded at the same time. All pairs hit stop losses which was enough to not only wipe out all the profits made but also to take a lot of my money away.

Im asking for a little help here and Im especially asking the original creator. Theres so many posts here (and got through all of them) that I obviously simply lost the track of what to do and what not to do. Could you please state exactly (in a single post) following:

1. which version of your system is it you are using (exactly when do you enter the trade and when do you leave it)

2. Which timeframe

3. which indikators

4. what SL/TP

6. How do you recognise it is not a good day for trading (if you do such thing).

Please, I would really need it and Im 100% sure everybody would appreciate this. Even restoring my original money on my account will take for ever, so please help!

Thanks.

Hello juchu,

Sorry to hear about your result. I am new also but here is what i see

1- Please do not try it Live untill you know what you are doing

2- This method has a lot of ppl follow just because it looks easy but...

i still am trying to testing it with mix result

But thank you very much Joemoe

to masterv23

Well, I didnt start with live trading right away. I also demotested it first and I wanted to try it live because I thought I know what Im doing. The question may go like: did anybody else have as bad results as me toady? Is it something I do in a wrong way (and it was only a question of time till it goes wrong), or is it the method itself?

Masterv23: youve stated you have mixed results... Can you answer my 6 questions from my first post? Did you trade today? Were you successful or not? What time did you trade?

To juchu

juchu:
Well, I didnt start with live trading right away. I also demotested it first and I wanted to try it live because I thought I know what Im doing. The question may go like: did anybody else have as bad results as me toady? Is it something I do in a wrong way (and it was only a question of time till it goes wrong), or is it the method itself? Masterv23: youve stated you have mixed results... Can you answer my 6 questions from my first post? Did you trade today? Were you successful or not? What time did you trade?

I am trading today.

I am up around 20 pips atm.

I trade with 1M, 5M TF and do not forget to watch 1H and 30 M to confirm the trend

i think we better trade with EURUSD, GBPUSD watch those pairs in 30 M and 1H and entries in smaller TF 1 M and 5 M with joesmoe TSU #1 and you will get money back

More later

To Juchu

juchu:

2. Which timeframe

3. which indikators

4. what SL/TP

Thanks.

today EURUSD pair show pretty easy TSU#1 setup

1- Watch 30M or 1H and entries on 1M TF using mental SL at 10 pips and TP@ 20-25 pips and repeat

2- Luchtime was a bit slow and do not trade in first 10 mins when market open (EST) and after 4:30 est pretty slow so do not trade if you are using 1M TF

3- So far i only am using TSU #1 with 2 indicators (macd and S/R)

If this system is as good as the first post says, WHY share it. I risk being flamed but the the new ones should think along these lines, dont waist your money on things that you dont understand why it works!!

juchu:

2. Which timeframe

3. which indikators

4. what SL/TP

Thanks.

juchu,

Thanks for your honesty. I can not help you or anyone else can't help ou if you do not post a picture. Having a picture will help me and others see if you were right on or if you are missing something. I have already helped someone realize they had the wrong indicator up. He put up a picture and we figured it out. So that is number one put up a picture.

Second you mentioned you had demoed this before you went live. If that was the case you would have had this situation before. Your money management would have been adjusted based on what you would have done in this situation. If you were right on ever single trade you did in a demo before today. Then today would have been a small loss compaired to every day past today.

Truth is you don't start live until you have figured out how to deal with the loss. We have talked about divergence etc. in this thread. We talk about loss and how to improve our entries. There is no single trade that works all the time, every day, year after year, month after month. So you learn Money Managment.

Money Management is different for everyone. There are few who will do it the same. It will be as different as there are people who are different. You have to read and learn for yourself. Learn how to manage loss by demoing it first and it will be more automatic when you go live. I share alot of different things that I do. I adjust to market conditions, my Draw down, support and resistance, Fibs etc.

There is no perfect 1,2,3, to step 4 = Im now rich. The world does not work that way. Stop Looking for the perfect system were you don't have to learn and just earn.

I know there are alot of posts here. I love that. I'm glad you and others are contributing. This really is how we learn. Including me. I have received alot of good indicators and different views form others. I still us 2-3 Indicators per set up and keep it K.I.S.S.

I use all my trades. They are all on the first thread. The very first trade. I have not added anything to each trade but a 100 sma. I included that on the first thread. It again depends on the day on the mood. If I see that one will work better then another. I have not shared all of the trades I use. I'm always coming up with new ones. I love having lots of TSU's. I do that not to be confusing but to make sure that if I have a bad day I can pick another trade to go to. I also watch 3-5 different TSU's I have 4 screens and 3 computers. I have a demo account for each running with that specific TSU on the screen. I watch them all waiting for a trade to come up.

I don't expect anyone else to be as dumb as me and as crazy and watch that many trades but I like to keep busy. It's second nature to me. I also run a real estate business at the same time. I tell you all of this because you are wanting exactly what I do and when.

I trade 7am NY time tell 5-7pm NY time.

I use the indicators that each TSU that is on thread #1

SL/TP are all different like I mentioned above.

Time frames for Trade #1 is 5m, but can work on all of them.

Time frame for Trade #2 is 1hr.

Time frame for Trade #3 is 15m

If I knew ever single day was a good or bad day I would be rich. I get caught in bad days and bad trades just like you. My Money Managment is key to my success.

My last piece of advice is to practice, practice, practice. Make sure you traded them enouph tell you have lost trades demoing and have still been able to make a profit before you go live. You would have thought nothing of this bad day if you would have demoed long enouph.

Thanks for letting me be blunt and sticking your neck out there. I hope others will follow and let us all try to help each other get better.

Please post your pictures.

JS

masterv23:
today EURUSD pair show pretty easy TSU#1 setup

1- Watch 30M or 1H and entries on 1M TF using mental SL at 10 pips and TP@ 20-25 pips and repeat

2- Luchtime was a bit slow and do not trade in first 10 mins when market open (EST) and after 4:30 est pretty slow so do not trade if you are using 1M TF

3- So far i only am using TSU #1 with 2 indicators (macd and S/R)

masterv23,

Thank you for helping and explaining your point of view. Very valuable.

JS

moklopas:
If this system is as good as the first post says, WHY share it. I risk being flamed but the the new ones should think along these lines, dont waist your money on things that you dont understand why it works!!

moklopas,

This trade is as good as the first post says. Why share it. We'll my friend if you don't help others you won't get help. If you don't share no one shares with you. Pretty kindergarten knowledge. Some call it Karma.

No one bought anything to waste there money on. This is just sharing trades with no hidden purchases or asking for donations. Strait up trades I take.

I trade TSU my be good but it does not make a bad trader into a better trader. Being a good at Forex is earned.

JS

Reason: