100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 50

ladex142:
Hi Joesmoe, could you please post the templates for the 3 system, i've been trying to get my charts to look like your after attaching the indicators, it just doesn't look like the charts you posted. Please, i would like to demo trade the three system, thanks in advance!

ladex,

Give me little bit and I will get them all posted for you.

JS

joesmoe:
Here are the TSU'S so far. JS

Thanks, I will be demo trading it right away.

Time for a synthesis?

Hey everyone!

Joesmoe, maybe now would be a good time to compile/post an updated "all-in-one" post for the benefit of the entire thread? I know that the method has had a few minor adjustments over the past 400 or so posts, and I know that certain aspects of the method have been "fleshed-out" to a greater extent. What do you say JS? Thanks for all of the awesome advice so far!

pholvey

The Mac D Reverse TSU

Hello fellow traders,

The Mac D Reverse TSU:

I have another set up I love to use. This one is very easy to see, easy to trade and you don't have to be glued to your computer as much. It also will satisfy the trader who wants multiple trades a day and does not want to be as patient and feels he has to make alot of trades each day.

1- Put up every single pair that your broker will allow on your MT4 Platform

This allows you to have lots of choices

2- Set everyone to 1HR time frame.

3- Drag TRO 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor onto each pair.

4- Put MAC D onto each Pair set at 11,12,11

5-Drag TRO support and Resistance onto each pair

6- Put 100 SMA for Entry. ( This is not on the Templete you will have to add it.)

See Picture below for example.

Rules

1- Wait for Number three to show up on the pair.

2- Wait tell the Histogram peaks and retraces back 2-3 Histogram bars the other direction.

3- It's better to see a High peak on the Mac D Histogram

4- Switch to 1m chart. When Price Crosses 100 SMA take the trade.

The reason why this works so well is it allows you to trade often because you are looking at so many pairs. You start to not take junk trades because you know there are more pairs to look at and it allows you to not force a bad trade just for the sake of trading.

This also works because the 1hr time frame will have a pullback or reversal and it does not have to be much to make a great number of pips. Going to the lower time frames would work as well but your risk of how much it will move is the key. This will also take you out of lower time frame wip saw.

JOE SMOE

Another 2 Indicator Simple Trade

Hello Fellow Traders,

Here is another simple trade set up.

We will call this 3 ADX TSU:

3 Semafar

14 ADX

100 SMA

Rules:

Number 3 on 15m Chart must show up.

Next 5m chart adx cross

Finally 1m chart price crosses 100 SMA

This one is the 3rd TSU I've posted. Make sure if your new to read #1 and #36 post for the 2 other TSU's.

Look at Image for Entry rules. This one is also K.I.S.S.

Thanks,

JS

Note: Look at the post below. The final #3 was not 55pips it was 116 pips.

Files:

Trades Have Been Updated

By request from alot of you I have Updated the TSU's.

There are alot of people who have modified there trades to fit them. You might want to take a look at what they have created. It might work better for you as well.

I updated only one more thing for each trade. It's the same thing for each TSU. I did this for an easier Entry for everyone.

Take a look at the first post and it will tell you were every TSU and what thread it is on.

JS

Thanks

Joe,

Thanks for presenting these great systems.. Big help to everyone..

On the #2 system with the 1hr chart, when you place the trade on the 1 min. do you exit when the peak comes on Mac D in the opposie direction on the 1min chart or wait until it peaks on the 1 hr chart?

I assume its on the 1min but want to make sure.. thanks

Theo

pippimp:
Joe,

Thanks for presenting these great systems.. Big help to everyone..

On the #2 system with the 1hr chart, when you place the trade on the 1 min. do you exit when the peak comes on Mac D in the opposie direction on the 1min chart or wait until it peaks on the 1 hr chart?

I assume its on the 1min but want to make sure.. thanks

Theo

pippimp,

You can do what you want for the exit. There are a few ways discussed on this thread for exit strategies. I don't look for Mac D on 1m. I look at alot of different things. It really does not matter were you close the trade as long as its profitable.

JS

Ok.. So after you enter in on the 1min.. you switch back to 1hr to monitor the macd for the peak in the opposite direction to exit... is that correct?

Just so i understand because the picture you showed for the example didnt show what time frame it was on...

Thanks

Theo

joesmoe:
Here are the TSU'S so far. JS

joesmore,

actually what is the meaning of nomber 1, or 2 which appeared on our chart?

Reason: