100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 51

Excellent work!

JS,

Hi! Great stuff here. I've read the entire thread and am very impressed. I will be demoing your system Monday. Thanks! CH

thanks for sharing

pippimp:
Ok.. So after you enter in on the 1min.. you switch back to 1hr to monitor the macd for the peak in the opposite direction to exit... is that correct?

Just so i understand because the picture you showed for the example didnt show what time frame it was on...

Thanks

Theo

pippimp,

I don't have a exact way to exit each trade or I don't have a rule for it.

I just gave an example of were you can exit in the example you speak of.

You can exit how ever you see fit.

The reason I gave the 1m was to help with a better entry.

Find out what makes sense for you to exit by demoing the trades.

JS

jeniffer99:
joesmore, actually what is the meaning of nomber 1, or 2 which appeared on our chart?

jeniffer99,

I don't use the 1 or 2. I use the indicator for the 3. So as far as what they are for I'm not for sure. I did not get the indicator from the person who developed it. I could make a good guess but I won't.

JS

i am going with murray math and add the 3s in joesmoes system.1hr charts wait for extremes in murray math and 3s to appear.gives good entries.this merge of top systems.give me the combo hold the peppers................

ad777777:
i am going with murray math and add the 3s in joesmoes system.1hr charts wait for extremes in murray math and 3s to appear.gives good entries.this merge of top systems.give me the combo hold the peppers................

ad777777,

That is great. Bring us a picture and some rules that you have come up with.

JS

no indicators

i had problems with adx and mack d..................., now just use murrary math at extremes -1/8 and +1/8.wait for3s..working out so far......dont know how to send charts................

ad777777:
i had problems with adx and mack d..................., now just use murrary math at extremes -1/8 and +1/8.wait for3s..working out so far......dont know how to send charts................

I have this problem too......

Help With Picture Saving

ad777777:

ad777777,

Here is an explanation for how to save a picture as well as put explanations and entry and exit arrows. Hope this helps.

JS

Post Success and Failures

Please post your success and failures with the TSU.

We can all benefit from seeing trades taken.

So would love for everyone who has tried the system to post pictures.

If you don't know how to post pictures with comments then look above there is a explanation.

Thanks,

JS