100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 34

semafor signal alert

I have the charts set up and get the semafor signal (circle 3) on the charts but I do not get an alert window or audio signal. Alert is set to true and the sound file is alert.wav Any ideas?

Thank you Joe for the advices...

When you learn how to drive it's better that someone teaches you to and reminds about important things you should take into consideration. I studied your post carefully and it helped me a lot. The results are beneath.

I think I am getting used to the rules and begin to feel the thing. There's a lot of practice in front of me but I am inspired and devoted to succeed. I'll try to report every day of my practice. My timezone is GMT+1. Thank you once again.

Regards, wromek

Files:

Trade 1

Hi

My first post (on this thread and TSD). Been reading this thread for a couple of days and like the simplicity.

Here's a trade I took this morning at 10.20 on my chart (9.20GMT). As you can see, it broke support with the MACD heading to 0.

Note the lower highs indicating a downtrend for the previous 45 mins.

Also note the daily open line (dashed horizontal line set to 00:00GMT) and see how that can be an area of support/resistance. I was confident price would go back to it and it did. I bailed out at +15. You can seen the price then hung around for 4 bars before it continued down.

Combine method No.1 with some simple price action, and it gives high probability trades in my opinion.

Thanks, Matt

Files:
sr_5m.gif  19 kb

protlo:
I have the charts set up and get the semafor signal (circle 3) on the charts but I do not get an alert window or audio signal. Alert is set to true and the sound file is alert.wav Any ideas?

Try u download fxi3 semafor.mq4 attach at post #40 by xard777. U can modified its symbol code to 140, 141 & 142 and recompiling with metaeditor same as 3ZZsemafor signal. I juzt use this signal.. its alert me when price had received peak level 3.

i want to appreciate joesmoe for sharing this great idea,trully, you have a golden heart.also to the people who have contributed meanfully to this trend.

semafor signal alert

ruhssly:
Try u download fxi3 semafor.mq4 attach at post #40 by xard777. U can modified its symbol code to 140, 141 & 142 and recompiling with metaeditor same as 3ZZsemafor signal. I juzt use this signal.. its alert me when price had received peak level 3.

Thanks ruhssly,

The post you refer to (#40) seems to be removed. Could you possibly post the indicator?

Thanks

Gotta say, I like the simplicity of this system.

I'm newbie here

protlo:
Thanks ruhssly,

The post you refer to (#40) seems to be removed. Could you possibly post the indicator?

Thanks

I'm sorry Protlo.. I can't post any attachment here coz i'm still a newbie in this forum.. so I think i can email this signal signal to u. plz email me to ruhssly@gmail.com.

Tq

To pick the best from the best.

Hello Fellow Traders,

I wanted to open this thread with a new Idea. I need some feed back to see what you all want to be on this thread.

1- It's dedicated to the trades that I like. There the K.I.S.S kind of trades.

OR

2- We find every type of trade that has a very very high percent of success. Even if this trade only happens once a week.

a. Imagine if we had 10 really good trade set ups and rules. We are looking for the the highest probablilty of trades. Most of the time this means that we don't trade often because the set up has to be perfect.

b. This could mean that it might be a trade that is more indicators and less of the K.I.S.S. set ups.

c. We would all evaluate the trade Set Up. If there is a great Set Up I'll post it up on the first post of the forum were it's at in the thread that way we can all remember the rules and each type of TRU that has passed or is a great TRU. So we would all bring different trades to evaluate. This does not mean bring every kind. Be cautious and make sure you believe it is really that good.

d. Now we could all evaluate the 10 trades or more, that we very seldom trade because of the stricked rules. But we have 10 Trade Set Ups a day that we can run through to choose from

e. Also if any of us see a good set up coming we could post it in this thread and whom ever is here at the time can get in on the trade if it happens.

f. The more we all come together the more pips we can all make.

The reason I thought of this Idea was simply because every trade set up I have found including mine has times were there is divergence. With more trade set ups to choose from we could pick the best trade from the best trade set ups for the day. We are talking no brain trades. Ever trade set up has this perfect time were the entire picture is better then other times that trade set up happens.

We just happen to want to trade alot so we tend to force trades. This Will allow us not to have to change the itch to trade but to pick the trades we want and this would change our thinking from trade one or two set ups and forcing trades too which trade set up do I take.

Example:

I have 4 good trade set ups that are happening and now I have to pick from the 4. I believe the odds of more pips will happen with this thinking.

What do you guys think?

I have one of those types of trades this is not a K.I.S.S TSU. This is 5 time frames and alot of indicators. The type of system that keeps you out more then in but when it happens you will very high in making pips.

Let me know if you guys want to see this TRU?

JS

Lets do it

Ok I like the idea, but have no ideas, I fight to mantain and grow one account that I start with 200, I all ready see 600, but i have only 250, so I think that type of strategie is good to mantain out of troubles and mantain the gowing (slow) of one smal account, tanks for share.

Lots of pips for those who share.

Reason: