100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 14

redneedle:
Hi joesmoe !

Both your kindly shared systems are really great! Thanks a lot!

Please figure it out how you feel (predict) cases like this. Agree, it was unexpected reverse down. Thanks.

I'm sorry if I missed something but I don't get why you say it is a wrong signal...

yeah, the trade didn't worked out good but why do you say it is false signal ?

(I just started testing this strategy on demo, will post results later, thx)

TamMtl:
I'm sorry if I missed something but I don't get why you say it is a wrong signal...

yeah, the trade didn't worked out good but why do you say it is false signal ?

(I just started testing this strategy on demo, will post results later, thx)

I'm just try to follow the basic rules. I see that the biggest problem is how to exit the trade in correct time, but ...how the rules can be flexible

TO TamMtl

No I my interest is about exit. Entering was exellent.

Thanks

redneedle:
Hi joesmoe !

Please figure it out how you feel (predict) cases like this. Agree, it was unexpected reverse down. Thanks.

redneedle,

That my friend is one of the reasons for having this thread. The more minds you have on a problem the better you are.

If we could figure out what makes up a false signal with this set up.

After we see the signal and take the trade its only after that do we find out its faulse and we are in divergance.

Maybe someone might come up with something. Time will tell

JS

To joesmoe

Thank you for quick respond. Yes some time misfire is about to happen - LIFE!

The happy time of Stop loss. I never mind, these systems (both!!!) definitely

have overwhelming positive ratio win/loss!!!

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR SHARING THESE SETS

redneedle:
No I my interest is about exit. Entering was exellent. Thanks

Redneedle was correct. See Attachment for details.

JS

Files:
wrongsignal.jpg  277 kb

Example False Set up.

Here is an example of a false set up. You most likely will get stoped out but you can take advantage of knowing you have trading opportunies tell the next Mac D set up.

See attachment.

JS

Files:

To joesmoe

Thanks for explanations.

Indeed very "nervous rebound" after #3.

the question is always: how much to take from the start, (#3 rebound mostly for sure makes about 50 pips as an average point) and then possible we can escape SL forever -joke. May be correction in this case is just money management. As W.Gann said there are 3 enemies : Hope, Greed and Fear.

P.S. Of course that's too simple thought and will not settle the problem of false signals

redneedle:
Hi joesmoe !

It's funny, but I didn't get the same number 3 signals on my chart (see image) or am I missing something here?

Also, I wonder if MACD settings can be modified. I tried (3,11) instead of (11,12) and it seems to be giving signals one candle ahead on many occasions. Wouldn't that be an advantage?

Chamane

Files:
example_1.gif  99 kb
Reason: