100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 37

klkoo:
Another good profit by using this system.

klkoo,

Very nice. That chart looks perfect. Gotta love that.

JS

faizfakhirin:
is it true?300pips perday?..always?...

faizfakhirin,

Yes it is but it says 100-300 pips per day not 300.

JS

Any EA for this system?

I'd like to backtest

Hi i was looking at GBPUSD and saw the #3 appearing on the 15mins chart. Using Setup #3, checked the 5mins and saw red crossing over green 7:30am. Coincidentally if we were to Sell at 7:30 by the end of the 7:30 (15mins chart) we would see the #3 appearing for a Buy signal. Lol

1) from your experiences does this happen often?

2) and in such cases do we reverse the trade and go long which would have been quite profitable (due to retrospect).

3) If #3 Buy signal appears on 15min chart and the 5min chart already have the Green over Red, do we Buy straightaway?

saintanic:

Hi i was looking at GBPUSD and saw the #3 appearing on the 15mins chart. Using Setup #3, checked the 5mins and saw red crossing over green 7:30am. Coincidentally if we were to Sell at 7:30 by the end of the 7:30 (15mins chart) we would see the #3 appearing for a Buy signal. Lol

1) from your experiences does this happen often?

2) and in such cases do we reverse the trade and go long which would have been quite profitable (due to retrospect).

3) If #3 Buy signal appears on 15min chart and the 5min chart already have the Green over Red, do we Buy straightaway?

saintanic,

Look at the image below. You have the wrong 1,2,3 for my system.

JS

joesmoe:
saintanic,

Look at the image below. You have the wrong 1,2,3 for my system.

JS

saintanic,

Here is the short I just took live of the #3 I pointed to on the picture I sent you.

JS

Files:

my template

semafor-cycle-macd

Files:
my_template.jpg  174 kb

my Thread

My thread ...semafor

system cycleanalitic

Gbpusd (11-3-09)

A powerfull system 1 trade with 30+ pips within 5 minutes. It happened when the price breakdown the resistance line & MACD crossover at the same time.

Files:

barnaba:
semafor-cycle-macd

barnaba,

Look at Image for my question.

Thanks for contributing.

JS

Files:
barnaba.jpg  233 kb
Reason: