XO_Method REVISED - page 116

yevell:
hi, MatXerof,

thanks for testing this new indis !

but sorry that i'm not a coder, i just make some changes !

so, i can not do that !

best wishes !

It's ok, just a "nice-to-have-features" only. .

Anyway, thanks & happy trading!

Good trade based on ZLR and 2 indicotors agreed i think this was not bad just more ways to use this incredible method!

Files:
example2.jpg  349 kb

tagada:
Hi there,

this may not be a very useful comment, as I don't bring any new insight. I just wanted to thank Valeo for sharing his method, which is still and ever "in progress" as I hope I correctly understood. As stated on post #1 I jumped directly to post #1008 to get a grisp of the updated method, and I built my template accordingly. Your sharing helped my trading, in that it made me think again about the indis I use, and the best way to use them.

All this to say I'm grateful. Thank you, guys.

This being said, I now go back reading from post #1

Thank you Takada. I think you will get a good enough understandingif you read from Post #1008 with attention. No need to wade through the other stuff anymore. We have lifted this method now to a new level and it is better to rather get acquainted with the latest stuff than having to unlearn some of the other.

Hope this does not confuse you.

Best wishes.

Big Joe:
Hey guys,

My day like you was AWESOME. (+ 638 on 2 currencies)

I come here rapidly, just to share some indi.

Masemus mixed bulls, bears and 2 cci in one usefull indicator.

I'm sure this can help some and some will tweaked it extremly.

Hi Joe,

Hope you got the e-mail about the Leopard kill?? Please tell me how to interpret the gaps in the indicator? Or does one simply not trade when there are no bars?

Looking forward to hearing from you. And BTW, thanks for your contribution.

teodosy87:
That`s percentage of candle that are done it is something like a clock to see when candle will lose so this is in percentage do not know is not so useful but i like it

Thank you for your explanation, much appreciated.

teodosy87:
have you tried this indic?Does it repaint or not thanks! ;]

BigJoe does NOT trade with "repainting" indicators.

ValeoFX:
BigJoe does NOT trade with "repainting" indicators.

i see i asked bcs i try it on visual test it shows great result i try it then real time it shows quite different things i try it with 15 m tf you could pick up any tf you want to show, but as for now i think that we all make mistakes trying to even tweaked this method more and more i think this is perfect so so so good results if we use all the indics you and your friend made we will be making only winning!!!I`m really happy that i found you guys really this is the best thing than happens to me till now!Thanks you a lot word are not enough!!!

MatXerof:
Thanks for this great indi. Anyway to change the value, so that we can try around with various size? If possible together with false/true sound alerts for each TF. BRegards.

Welcome MatXerof. I have not seen you around here, but you are most welcome. Feel free to ask the guys in the Thread where they normally request alerts, etc. The guys there are pretty generous usually.

Best wishes.

teodosy87:
sorry abt that this pic is from a url and that`s why is not good i`ll try to fix it ;]

in the mean time one entry for comments ......

I think this is not good entry because of price already made a big run down to enter this .... trade it just was late this is my opinion please comment! ;]

Teodosy

TWO things: 1. The CCi-5 was too close to overheating for you to just blindly short when that candle closed.

2. You have to look at the closed result of the M-30 WPR. Did NOT cross!!!

I don't think the price was the problem here, but learn to scan the indicators quickly.

Best wishes.

Reason: