EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 21

Yourlucky is an EA for dynamically adjusting the nice level of psychology. It can also kill off runaway emotions and increase the priority of planning with long periods of high profits. Unlike most other EA renice tools.

hii bro,

why don't u open new thread here.

i think it'll be pleasure n easy to search ur EA here when u op new thread.

Hi rdb

it seems to me that you have a good EA here..

Thanks for sharing..

I'll forward test it

Are you sure that open hour and close hour are ok, because with my backtests i got trades at any times.

emmyjay:
Hello Big joe,ihipro,_rdb_

please i'm a new trader, i use Alpari uk, i saw your EA i downloaded it, i it can't open any trade, please help me out.

what do i do?

Broker: Alpari uk

Account:$90

thanks hope to hear from you.

The open trade depend on time setting on YourLucky EA. For Alpari (UK), I think, you put on setting for YouLucky EA: OpenHour=21.00, CloseHour=04.00, and remember for LotsDigit=2.

YourLucky EA is best for sideway market (on EURGBP at asian session). I recommend that you use the demo first.

Big Joe:
Are you sure that open hour and close hour are ok, because with my backtests i got trades at any times.

Yes, I am sure, Big Joe.

I usually open MetaTrader at 02.00 (server time), and YourLucky EA run well, and after 05.00, there is no trade by this EA.

Files:
yourlucky.jpg  200 kb

You right kampfret.

kampfret:
Yourlucky is an EA for dynamically adjusting the nice level of psychology. It can also kill off runaway emotions and increase the priority of planning with long periods of high profits. Unlike most other EA renice tools.
ideal:
hii bro,

why don't u open new thread here.

i think it'll be pleasure n easy to search ur EA here when u op new thread.

Hi bro.

Nice to meet you in here.

Good trading.

I prefered Thunder than Lucky, it seems have potential to run it in next years safely

ihipro:
Yes, I am sure, Big Joe. I usually open MetaTrader at 02.00 (server time), and YourLucky EA run well, and after 05.00, there is no trade by this EA.

Thanks !

Damn, i must mistaken somewhere.

Sorry the question..

Were is the Thunder or Luck 1d EA??

Thanks

Reason: