_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 109

It works at FXPro, load it again and look in the Experts Tab at the bottom of the page for any errors when you first load it and then during the times it should be trading?

Cheers

Wayne

your_lucky v1e using EURGBD

Hi guys,,me again..I followed your adviced...now I have the EA running on the preferred pair...EURGBD, and according the the first post brooker time FXDD is

Open=22

Close=6

so I changed and results are same or worst...here a shot of trading history.

any thoughs ?

Files:
eurgbd.gif  40 kb

hello rdb ,first of all good work and good 2009 im fallowing your real account , coul you please post the set files that you are using in the pairs :

EURGBP

EURUSD

EURCHF

EURJPY

and tell us what ea are you using in each pair ?

thanks and keep the good work

regards

habanero02:
Hi guys,,me again..I followed your adviced...now I have the EA running on the preferred pair...EURGBD, and according the the first post brooker time FXDD is

Open=22

Close=6

so I changed and results are same or worst...here a shot of trading history.

any thoughs ?

Hi habanero,

are you sure your set is correct ?

I don't believe my EA have order at : 2009.01.12 18.39

no start hours in my notepad file less than 20.00 for any broker, check it again.

lmps:
hello rdb ,first of all good work and good 2009 im fallowing your real account , coul you please post the set files that you are using in the pairs :

EURGBP

EURUSD

EURCHF

EURJPY

and tell us what ea are you using in each pair ?

thanks and keep the good work

regards

sorry, the order you mean is only for testing, not finished yet.

RDB..

Minimum Spread for EUR-GBP is 5 pip for registered broker on NFA or future association.

i monitor instaforex that using no-spread account, but i can see there, only eur-gbp pair has 2 pip spread. other pairs still no spread.

what AMAZING..IMPACT.

EUR-GBP become "Volatile Pair Now" cause increasing of demand for this Pair.

KaMpeR:
It works at FXPro, load it again and look in the Experts Tab at the bottom of the page for any errors when you first load it and then during the times it should be trading?

Cheers

Wayne

it's ok thANKS ,WORKING FINE NOW I JUST RELOADED IT,THE SPREAD IS OK AT THIS BROKER(ATC FXPRO) ,2.5 TO 3 PIPS TODAY,I THINK ONE OF THE FINEST BROKER

I've been using IBFX demo

imthyas:
This system works with IBFX or what? is there any one use this EA in IBFX

So far for one week the results are great but the spread are horrendous!!! I saw 15 pips last night! I have my 'max spread' set to 5 so I don't get allot of trades but the ones that I get are productive. I will not trade this brkr live using this EA. This EA has been more impressive than FAPTurbo and should be getting much more praise of success than FAP. FAP is so restricted with the forced updates and hassel of operating. When I find the right brkr I'll trade this EA live but I'll need the MQL for better flexability.

I've been running a few brkrs platforms side by side during the EA trading hours and I'm not seeing anything impressive. We gotta get a broker that will guarantee 3pip spread during these hours but I don't think it will happen. I hate to use a brkr outside the USA. I like to be able to go bust the front door down of the brkr if they go bust and try to freeze my funds!

Easy to do yourself

najwana:
Hi crossy, Eventhough the main idea is sideway, we also need to consider the current market condition since we all knew that the current market trend (higher TF) will effect the lower TF. We can look for recently abeiks, 3rd winner of MQ automated championship. The profit factor is higher than 2nd winner and trades executed is less than the 2nd winner (News - Automated Trading Championship 2008). This kind of idea shall applicable for the long term purposes.

You can analyze this decision yourself just by drawing the trendlines on major timeframes and then select long only or short only under the 'common' tab.

_rdb_:
Hello all,

I open this thread because I create some EA and want to share it for free and unlimited to all of you.

I choose TSD forum for place to share it because first time I learn MQL and all my knowlegde about MQL language begin when i read tutorials on this forum.

First EA will be discussed is Your_Lucky

this EA has been discussed in many threads EURGBP, and many friends responses this is Profitable-EA

I open this thread because I have plan to develop several EA, not just Your_Lucky.

Your_Lucky is working on the currency EURGBP and have some restrictions time to trade, my EA will works on sidewaytrend. So, for current version that I want to share now, I give limitation hours trading when Asian market Session opened.

Before use this EA, you must understand about your broker first. The only thing you should know is how much spread for pair EURGBP, when asian session on your broker's time, how often your broker make spike price and many other things you should learn about your broker's characteristic to get best performance from my EA for your trade.

Please use Your_Lucky or Thunder4WD and make it better but do not sell it.

One thing that you need to do is when you make profit from my EA, please make a donationto support my creativity.

next profitable EA depends on your support.

edit : 29 December

Your_LuckyFinal Version of the discussion begins on page 67.

Thank you.

Hello. Please help me. Please give me the correct settings for ?????? / Forex - ??????? (Alpari). ???????? ????? forex: ????????? ??????, ?????, ?????????? ??????, ???????? ? ???????? ??????., look at ???????????? ??????????. Forex / ?????? ? ??????? please.

Settings such as:

OpenHour

CloseHour

Reason: