Experts: earlyTopProrate - page 10

Is anyone besides Hans, trading the Premium version with real money. If so won't you please post your results here, or else e-mail me?

kelvinrice@cs.com

I just want to add to my previous post, that Hans is very good at replying to e-mails and queries. His customer service is excellent.

Hans I would like to have information about their EAs in the premium version, the gap between demo versions, prices ....... and if anyone not used real demo, I am keen to know if their results are good.
My email is:
Pepperonit67@gmail.com
thank you very much

I think, that you can use this EA as a ContraIndicator.

2 weeks trading with the premium version, 8 loosing days, 2 winning days.

Equity from 10k to 7k.

Don`t touch it live.

Best Regards

Gunnar

pepperonit67:

Hans I would like to have information about their EAs in the premium version, the gap between demo versions, prices ....... and if anyone not used real demo, I am keen to know if their results are good.
My email is:
Pepperonit67@gmail.com
thank you very much

Thanks Gunnar.

My in Demo is giving me good results, and a 4-digit Broque, but as we know all the demos do not work for absolutely nothing and the only reliable optimization results are with 99%, but nothing, so it is interesting to know always results in actual accounts, no demos, and it appears that our colleague Gunnar explained, so thanks again Gunnar. If I decide to buy, the only reliable test is to see a Micro account to 0.01 lots, and publish my results, is the only reliable test I see.
Thank you all.

pepperonit67:
My in Demo is giving me good results, and a 4-digit Broque, but as we know all the demos do not work for absolutely nothing and the only reliable optimization results are with 99%, but nothing, so it is interesting to know always results in actual accounts, no demos, and it appears that our colleague Gunnar explained, so thanks again Gunnar. If I decide to buy, the only reliable test is to see a Micro account to 0.01 lots, and publish my results, is the only reliable test I see.
Thank you all.
I agree with you about the real test of an EA is with a "real" account. (Excuse the pun!) However, if you are using a good broker, like FXCM(ODL), or FXDD, then I have found that the results using a real account after testing with a demo account are very similar. I have got really good results using the Premium version and trading demo accounts for 3 weeks now. The best currency pair by far is EURUSD. One of the worst is GBPUSD. which is strange because EURUSD and GBPUSD usually move in tandem and the charts over the last few weeks confirm this, but the results are very different. I have made a few small changes to the input variables. I am going to start trading a $5,000 real account with FXCM on October 8. I will report my results after this.

IS there a SL that is built it? .. Seem that EA starts off OK, but then get into problems throughout the day. My question is if there is some SL built-in once TP1 is hit. Shouldnt the rest of trade be moved to B/E?

Alpari UK

Also been demo testing this and the results are horrible,.

samotcz:

IS there a SL that is built it? .. Seem that EA starts off OK, but then get into problems throughout the day. My question is if there is some SL built-in once TP1 is hit. Shouldnt the rest of trade be moved to B/E?

Alpari UK

samotcz:

Alpari UK

Try opening an account with ODL(FXCM). FXCM owns ODL now and the MT4 platform is the same. This is the broker that Hans is using. Also, check to make certain that the GMT offset is correct. A one hour difference here has a huge affect on the results.
Reason: