E&A Standard Trading System - page 25

sorry men. not my intention. I just thought that if there is someone that speaks my language, and needs my explanation , if would be clearer for him in that language. but you are right . better pm him.

Saving Pips

nirvaman,

Very nice work. I set my levels at 0.25 and it does miss some good trades, but it catches some very good trades!

I couldn't get your template to load anything.

One thing I have noticed is that if you have your indicator set for the next highest time frame, it catches some of the trades that the current time frame would have missed. And if you exit when the next highest time frame nirvaman ocilator crosses back down past the 0.25 as opposed to closing on the next highest time frame APA cross, you will save some pips .

-DREWP

nirvaman:
you have to enter a position when the ocilator percentage is high.the higher the indicator the better the trade will be.

now you can leave this and quit the MTFAPA

I hope u guys enjoy it.

bye

Hi Nirvaman. This is the idea I am using, thank you for coding it.

And hi guys, I think the EAS and APA are very good to catch the

early signals. But what are you using for exit?

Now. I found that catching a signal is not hard, exit signals however are difficult. The problem is once you catch,but you don't know exit, why do you

catch. Without knowing exit rules, catching more means lossing more.

Now I am looking for a relatively solid rule.

DREWP:
nirvaman,

Very nice work. I set my levels at 0.25 and it does miss some good trades, but it catches some very good trades!

I couldn't get your template to load anything.

One thing I have noticed is that if you have your indicator set for the next highest time frame, it catches some of the trades that the current time frame would have missed. And if you exit when the next highest time frame nirvaman ocilator crosses back down past the 0.25 as opposed to closing on the next highest time frame APA cross, you will save some pips .

-DREWP

can you show me with a picture. thx

well, ok, may be viva Cuba, viva Pablo Escobar, but not only people from Chihuahua reading this forum, Linuxer is right

p.s. world is small now- lately i've been talking to girl from Columbia, she's been studying Japanese, but Japanese guy she been with couldn't even spell my name in Japanese (on their hieroglyphs); later-on he went to Russia (kinda study but mostly 'cause he had girlfriend from Moscow) ...JesusChrist....

fxbs:
well, ok, may be viva Cuba, viva Pablo Escobar, but not only people from Chihuahua reading this forum, Linuxer is right p.s. world is small now- lately i've been talking to girl from Columbia, she's been studying Japanese, but Japanese guy she been with couldn't even spell my name in Japanese (on their hieroglyphs); later-on he went to Russia (kinda study but mostly 'cause he had girlfriend from Moscow) ...JesusChrist....

Lol Small world. But If you know somebody wats to learn Chinese, I can help.

My Chinese is very good.

fxbs:
well, ok, may be viva Cuba, viva Pablo Escobar, but not only people from Chihuahua reading this forum, Linuxer is right p.s. world is small now- lately i've been talking to girl from Columbia, she's been studying Japanese, but Japanese guy she been with couldn't even spell my name in Japanese (on their hieroglyphs); later-on he went to Russia (kinda study but mostly 'cause he had girlfriend from Moscow) ...JesusChrist....

so that makes you upset?

image of my occilator

ecosta:
Hi nirvaman, Can you post a snapshot of oscillator.

Claro ecosta.

Here goes an image of my occilator.

I am going to try your template atisnado

Files:
Reason: