E&A Standard Trading System - page 18

DREWP
DREWP  

I feel bad for everyone who is having trouble with this. I still can not recreate the problems that everyone is describing . This system is working great for me and I wish it would work great for everyone else. If anyone has the slightest idea as to why some people are having these problems, PLEASE let me know so I can modify the code.

Sorry All,

-DREWP

piptaker
piptaker  

Ok let's look at these to shots. Again quite the difference in blue lines after refreshing. And the red signals just appeared. 4 of them

Files:
eas1min.jpg 228 kb
eas1minb.jpg 237 kb
spooky68
spooky68  

DrewP,

alright, I don't know what other people think of your EAS, but I love it. I have been doing "your" EAS along with the APA and I haven't had any problems with it. It is working great so far. The only thing is that I think people run their trades different and I know some people use different indicators and that may be a cause of some of the problems. If people are using their EA it may be causing problems as well. I thank you very much for all you have done.

DREWP
DREWP  

piptaker,

The only thing I can notice different that is in you screen shot is that your Expert Advisor is turned on. But I can't see how that would effect the APA. Do you have anything else going on that you can't see in your screen shot? I'm trying to figure out anything I can to fix this problem.

-DREWP

piptaker
piptaker  

DREWP I just deleted all my EAS files and template and will reload everything to see if that will fix it.

Is it the template named "EAS simple"?

And I assume that just because I changed the template from bars to candles should effect anything.

thx,

todd

DREWP
DREWP  

piptaker,

Tell me what time frame you are on and I will set up a template to see if that helps .

-DREWP

piptaker
piptaker  

DREWP I have been using the 1min and 15min

thx,

todd

piptaker
piptaker  

Also the indicators on page 9 say something about for 5min. Do you have an updated list of indicators for any time frame, or is each indicator time specific.

thx,

todd

DREWP
DREWP  

piptaker,

Here you go. I hope this helps, please let me know how it works out.

-DREWP

Files:
m1_tpl.tpl 2 kb
m15_tpl.tpl 2 kb
DREWP
DREWP  

piptaker,

At first I was staying on a M5 chart, but I have found that M15 is much better for catching the big runs . EAS Signals is not time frame specific if that is what you are asking.

-DREWP