RSI & Momentum Color+Alarm

Files:

Thank a lot about your indicator thank you very much

Hi ,

I now try your indicator but i have some confuse about 'yellow dot' , 'red dot' and 'green dot' can u explain to me about that . Sory for my bad english

thank you a lot

Files:
mom-tc_v2.mq4  5 kb
momentum.gif  25 kb

Linuxser & Kale,

This mother MOM-TC is right on the money!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:
mom-tc.jpg  165 kb

Very nice indicator guys, thanks! I use momentum in most of my stuff and it's nice to be Alerted to the fact that mom is changing.

Very nice Momentum indicator...

2 colour momentum

Hi

Is it possible to make the momentum chage colour depending on the up or down slope from last point?

spiritbreezer:
Hi Is it possible to make the momentum chage colour depending on the up or down slope from last point?

I made this three version, still on beta because I don't like it at all. Some bugs. I have not a clear idea but seems last file is most close.

On the picture I've attached the indicators according with the order of the files to download.

radatats:
Nice indie! Great addition to the arsenal. It complements my Superwoodie set at 63 nicely. Trade it like a Woodie but not necessarily any better.

Glad you like it but I'm a little furious with myself. I don't like the final product and I'm still working on it.

Great Addition

Nice indie! Great addition to the arsenal. It complements my Superwoodie set at 63 nicely.

Trade it like a Woodie but not necessarily any better.

Files:
mom-1.gif  62 kb
Reason: