MetaTrader 5 Public Beta Testing

About a month ago, we started a closed beta testing of the MetaTrader 5 client terminal. Totally, we've received about 300 bug reports and suggestions from our testers. The most of bugs have been fixed, while suggestions have been considered, and we're planning to implement them. Since the testing started, we've released about 20 builds of the client terminal. We'd like to thank 30 members of the MQL4.community, who tested the terminal and helped to make it better. Your help is very important to us.

As we've promised, the closed beta testing would be followed by the public one. During this stage any person can download the terminal and try it. The start of the public testing is planned for 12 October, 2009. Follow the news.

What about a newsletter? Why do we always have to come to this website to get these news?

How long are the brokers going to support mql4? (=How much time do I have for the switch to mql5?)

schnappi:

How long are the brokers going to support mql4? (=How much time do I have for the switch to mql5?)

Thats a brokers` decision, you should speak with your broker about it.

waiting................

only 4h;45minutes........before mql5 realese... ....

where can i download the MT5????

From where we can download MT5??????

waiting waiting

arfar wrote >>

From where we can download MT5??????

waiting waiting

Where are the MT5?

Waiting MT5 for every minute, what time we can see MT5??????

MT5怎么还没有发布哦,很期待啊

yunkaicn:

MT5怎么还没有发布哦,很期待啊

where MT5 binary will be posted? is there a separate website?

Reason: