Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 73

I am starting to explain everything in elite section now. I will finish explanation within few days. So, we can say that it is started in elite section already.

As to the public so let's see ...

the developers can continue creating webdesign but we can start ... May be next week.

newdigital:
I am starting to explain everything in elite section now. I will finish explanation within few days. So, we can say that it is started in elite section already.

As to the public so let's see ...

the developers can continue creating webdesign but we can start ... May be next week.

I want to join ur elite group.... i cant pay thru paypal coz my Visa is not being accepted by paypal.... do u have a bank wire facilty?

paypal only sorry.

or wait 1 more week and it will be started here in public anyway.

Congratulations ND on the RAS opening. Best wishes in the new service. And send my big thumbs up to the developers who work tiredlessly in the background without much thanks from the users. So Thanks!

Follow this thread

This is interesting

newdigital, you are awesome - - thank you for your herculean effort

newdigital, you are awesome - - thank you for your herculean effort

I am making the thread about how to use RAS in elite section in very detailed explanation. When I finish so we can copy this thread to this public section so everybody can see and use.

Explanation is going slowly for many days because many members suggested to make it as detailed as possible.

Subscription made on Friday

I have subsribed to rent-a-signal for 2 different signals by Fx-simple-signals. this does not appear on my 'my signals' page on Rent-a-signals website. Please can you let me know what's happening? thanks.

Did you register with RAS website?

I will ask the developer to check it on Monday (if it is the bug).

Hi wes2706,

I think that you can see your subscription in your signals.

You subscribed and can use it.

For more information - contact with the verdor (he is having the thread here in this section).

Reason: