How I make this provider for look for subsrib?

I  have make add  by signal  by as provider but  I have tick  on button   (This is my personal signal, not available to public. I can open/close public access to it anytime.) 

Where how  I  look for my signal .

Here: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/my

Make sure "available for subscription" filter is off.

How I will use signal to subscrib? when It not  show signal om Mt4?

There is thread about it : No SIGNALS Tab in MT4. What should I do? and some users suggested to the following :

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

No SIGNALS Tab in MT4. What should I do?

FxProPlayer, 2013.10.18 10:05

If your broker doesnt offer Signals , my guess would be they dont want you to make pips. Think  abt it - If you subscribe to signals, you take more trades , that means they make more money (brokerage / comm ) . So brokers should happily enable Signals ....unless they are another bucket shop thats after your money NOT the brokerage they will make off you.

My recommendation would be to switch to another broker.

However, if you are happy with this broker and dont want to switch then just open a demo account with any other broker (that supports Signals) and subscribe to the signal of your choice. Then use a Trade copier EA to copy those trades to ForexBroker's terminal.

That should work though it will add some latency due to the extended route.

May be - there are some other solutions than changing the broker ...

And Key Thread about Signal service is this one (just first page of the thread) : Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
Reason: